https://www.facebook.com/UpStateAL

TS.jpg

upstateAL

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Match times are all EST.

Thursday 4, 6, 8, & 10 pm.

Friday 10 am, noon, 2, 4, 6, 8, & 10 pm.

Saturday 10 am, noon, 2, 4, 6, 8, & 10 pm.

Sunday 11 am, 1, 3, 5, and the final match at 7 pm.​

inside_english

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Not even for Al's great stream...will never sign up for Facebook!
Your loss. Facebook has been phenomenal for tournament promotions, endless free live streams for tournaments and money matches. You don't have to indulge in the social media aspect, just use it for pool.

Non Smoker

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Your loss. Facebook has been phenomenal for tournament promotions, endless free live streams for tournaments and money matches. You don't have to indulge in the social media aspect, just use it for pool.

Not my loss, its turning stones loss. Will not join f***book for anything.

And its not phenomenal because last time they shut down upstream al for violations of copyright from the music.

Michael Webb

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well so far. The negativity could be avoided if SOMEONE (AL) posted that you don't have to be a member of fb to view the stream. I clicked the link and scrolled down the page and saw the stream. Will find out for sure in 10 minutes.

Michael Webb

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well so far. The negativity could be avoided if SOMEONE (AL) posted that you don't have to be a member of fb to view the stream. I clicked the link and scrolled down the page and saw the stream. Will find out for sure in 10 minutes.

And WALA! You don't have to be a member of fb. I'm still looking for live time scoring which I care more about.

Johnny Rosato

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm watching this via the link and not able to comment in the chat section. And yes, I do have FB page. Any suggestions?

AtLarge

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
10:01 am and no stream.

[and, again, why is the time stamp on this post so off?]