Bees wax pushing up in seams

realkingcobra

Silver Member
Your response in that previous thread didn’t elaborate on anything but pontification, at least I gave an attempt.

I don’t mind being wrong, I’d rather be told I’m wrong now, so I can be less wrong later.

But what value did you add in that last thread besides coming off sounding like RKC? You didn’t mention wax, bondo, nothing, you just made a mocking post, if we use your logic and go verbatim, tables are assembled like LEGO’s, nothing else required. If you’re going to call someone out, educate, saying wrong is easy, it doesn’t mean you’re correct if you can’t explain your reasoning.

Yes, I’m Thomas K and the reason why I messaged you and not RKC, who routinely operates in my area is because he’s an antisocial, immature, narcissist and not someone I’d chose to give money to. That is why your retorts at my expense are irritating, I thought you were above that behavior.

Ever think that maybe you just can't afford me....no matter how much money you have?? And sorry, but I don't routinely work in California, haven't been down there in several years😂

Call_me_Tom

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ever think that maybe you just can't afford me....no matter how much money you have?? And sorry, but I don't routinely work in California, haven't been down there in several years

You’re right, I can’t afford your childish banter and previous customers have made it clear that you’re not welcome back in their homes.

If you don’t operate in California don’t make posts giving the impression that you do.

realkingcobra

Silver Member
You’re right, I can’t afford your childish banter and previous customers have made it clear that you’re not welcome back in their homes.

If you don’t operate in California don’t make posts giving the impression that you do.

Funny, I don't have any customers like that, but maybe I forgot some, why don't you name one!! And YOU are the one that implied I work in California "quite frequently"....not me....LOL but yes, I do have some work coming up in California, why don't I stop by your place and say "HI" while I'm down there😏

Call_me_Tom

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Funny, I don't have any customers like that, but maybe I forgot some, why don't you name one!! And YOU are the one that implied I work in California "quite frequently"....not me....LOL but yes, I do have some work coming up in California, why don't I stop by your place and say "HI" while I'm down there

For sure, definitely come by, message me so we can settle up.

realkingcobra

Silver Member
For sure, definitely come by, message me so we can settle up.

Which explains why you have a recent new screen name, because you've been permanently banned from AZB. Don't worry, at the rate you're going, you'll be looking for another new screen name shortly! ������

Call_me_Tom

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
he’s an antisocial, immature, narcissist

You sound like you use to live in "IDAHO"

Although your spelling of its probably more like "I DA HO"

^^^ immature as always

Which explains why you have a recent new screen name, because you've been permanently banned from AZB. Don't worry, at the rate you're going, you'll be looking for another new screen name shortly!

Wrong guy kid

You made the challenge, now you’re trying to peddle your way out of it. It’s okay keyboard commando keep trolling in your parents house.

realkingcobra

Silver Member
^^^ immature as always

Wrong guy kid

You made the challenge, now you’re trying to peddle your way out of it. It’s okay keyboard commando keep trolling in your parents house.
I've got your "KID" hanging big boy! That's attached to 285lbs of me, ex vet! Don't let your alligator mouth overload your hummingbird ass!!!

Attachments

• img20191202_200045.jpg
    img20191202_200045.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 160
Last edited:

Call_me_Tom

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I've got your "KID" hanging big boy! That's attached to 285lbs of me, ex vet! Don't let your alligator mouth overload your hummingbird ass!!!

A kid talks and you’ve a mouth that runs nonstop. I doubt you’ve ever been in a fight in your life, if you had you wouldn’t be as mouthy as you are.

trentfromtoledo

8onthebreaktoledo
Silver Member
Please stop you guys. No need for this to go any further. The OP's question has been answered completely.
I am done posting on this thread and you guys should be to. Good night!

Trent from Toledo

realkingcobra

Silver Member
Please stop you guys. No need for this to go any further. The OP's question has been answered completely.
I am done posting on this thread and you guys should be to. Good night!

Trent from Toledo

As usual, I draw in the punks!! I have better things to do!