Where was Melissa?

Guerra Cues

I build one cue at a time
Silver Member
Hi Melissa,
I had the pleasure to meet your dad at the BCA in Vegas. I thought you're going to show up :D Where were you?
I finally picked up a cue made by your dad, love it! Your dad is also an awesome guy! It was really nice to talk and meet him.

Melissa Morris

Bestkites

I was at home. I couldn't really get the time of work and i didn't know that I could play in the grand masters. I was upset when my dad called me and said that I could have played, but i guess thats my fault for not looking into it.. This was my first year missing vegas since I was like 14.. I'll be there next year for sure!!!

I'm glad you are happy with your cue. Hope it makes you some money!

Take Care and I'm sure I'll run into you one of these days...

Guerra Cues

I build one cue at a time
Silver Member
Thanks Melissa. There was a rumour going on saying that you might have been able to show up in your dad's/Stealth booth.
I am in northern California, I am sure I will meet you one of these days.

Melissa Morris

I was going to try but with work and everything it was just bad timing.. I want to get up to Northern Cali. one of these days.. Take Care

irish

Poppy Ridge Golf Course
Silver Member
I was going to try but with work and everything it was just bad timing.. I want to get up to Northern Cali. one of these days.. Take Care

Some of your father’s biggest fans are up here in Nor-Cal, including my self. You’re always welcome at Crown Billiards in San Ramon, you can even bring dear old Dad!

Glad to see Ned doing well! Let him know I said hello!

John Irish

rackem

SUPPORT CLUB MEMBERSHIP
Silver Member
Bestkites

I was at home. I couldn't really get the time of work and i didn't know that I could play in the grand masters. I was upset when my dad called me and said that I could have played, but i guess thats my fault for not looking into it.. This was my first year missing vegas since I was like 14.. I'll be there next year for sure!!!

I'm glad you are happy with your cue. Hope it makes you some money!

Take Care and I'm sure I'll run into you one of these days...
Melissa one of those first years you were at the BCA I was working in the booth across the way from your Dads.
I remember your skill with a jump cue. You had the crowd quite impressed.
I remember people saying you were only 15.
How are those jump skills now? Can you hold your own against Robin? :wink: :duck: :speechless:

Melissa Morris

Some of your father’s biggest fans are up here in Nor-Cal, including my self. You’re always welcome at Crown Billiards in San Ramon, you can even bring dear old Dad!

Glad to see Ned doing well! Let him know I said hello!

John Irish

John,

My dad and I will have to make a trip up one of these days. I will be sure to tell him hello for you. See you around..

Melissa Morris

Melissa one of those first years you were at the BCA I was working in the booth across the way from your Dads.
I remember your skill with a jump cue. You had the crowd quite impressed.
I remember people saying you were only 15.
How are those jump skills now? Can you hold your own against Robin? :wink: :duck: :speechless:

rackem,

Man that was like ten years ago. Time goes so fast.. I would say my jump skills are still good. I don't do it as much as I use to but I still have my skills. I feel I can hold my own against Robin. I love Robin, she is a great person, she was someone I looked up to while I was first starting out. Who knows maybe one day Robin and I can have a jump off I think it would be lots of fun:thumbup: