AZ Billiards T-Shirts

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
I think I should have got a Trent t-shirt included with my table. ;)

Must’ve been stuffed in one of the pockets.....

A426A71F-B1CC-4DEF-9229-E8D827B5116F.jpeg

...or maybe it’s under the bed cloth...:eek:

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Gold Member
Silver Member
AZB Mgmt automatically contacts and arranges to send out t-shirts to members every 5000th post.

they're really nice looking and great quality, too. :thumbup:

aaronataylor

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Clearly there is some decent interest. Perhaps we need to create a poll to get actual numbers of committed purchasers for the mods to consider?

At this point, I’m ready to commit to purchase two t-shirts.

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
AZB Mgmt automatically contacts and arranges to send out t-shirts to members every 5000th post.

they're really nice looking and great quality, too. :thumbup:

God bless him...I miss him...that’s what Tramp Steamer claimed...
...although I’m pretty sure he never got the shirt.

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Gold Member
Silver Member
God bless him...I miss him...that’s what Tramp Steamer claimed...
...although I’m pretty sure he never got the shirt.

no, it's true...

you should have received 5 by now, didn't they contact you? Could be a glitch in the system.

yep, I muss Tramp, too.

azhousepro

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
This is something that we've done in the past and I would be open to doing again if there is interest.

Something that might be of interest is a couple shirts that Tony Hargain, over at Hustlin USA, put together for me. Here is a blurry example of what he did and I'm sure he would be willing to make more to sell if people were interested.

Either way, please post in this thread if you are interested in polos or t-shirts and I can put it on my list to get going again.

Mike

Attachments

• trade show copy.jpg
    trade show copy.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 1,733

CuseFan559

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
This is something that we've done in the past and I would be open to doing again if there is interest.

Something that might be of interest is a couple shirts that Tony Hargain, over at Hustlin USA, put together for me. Here is a blurry example of what he did and I'm sure he would be willing to make more to sell if people were interested.

Either way, please post in this thread if you are interested in polos or t-shirts and I can put it on my list to get going again.

Mike

I would buy a t-shirt in size 2XL.