Bluegrass Billiards Philly

9andout

Gunnin' for a 3 pack!!
Silver Member
One of the nicest pool rooms I've been to this side of Freezer's and Griff's.
40+ tables. 7' and 9'. One 3 cushion. A few Ping Pong tables too.
Nice bar area.
Everything I've had from the kitchen so far has been great!
Looks to be some serious players around. Also heard there can be some good action.$$
I wanna move to Northeast Philly!!
One of at least 6 or so nice rooms in my area. I guess I'm lucky judging by some of the comments here about rooms closing.

Cuebuddy

Mini cues
Silver Member
Nice bar area.
Looks to be some serious players around. Also heard there can be some good action.$$
One of at least 6 or so nice rooms in my area. I guess I'm lucky judging by some of the comments here about rooms closing.

Philly has a long history in the game for sure. Glad you had a fun time in Vegas this year. Thanks for the review!

Remember Mt. Delaware would miss you.:p

jtompilot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nice bar area.

The food is good. I get the BBQ grilled chicken without the bread. It’s so good.

I’ve got a trip to Teterboro Monday and plan on driving to Bluegrass for action.

9andout

Gunnin' for a 3 pack!!
Silver Member
Philly has a long history in the game for sure. Glad you had a fun time in Vegas this year. Thanks for the review!

Remember Mt. Delaware would miss you.:p
Vegas was great. Victory!!!
I'm stayin' on the "mountain" haha

The food is good. I get the BBQ grilled chicken without the bread. It’s so good.

I’ve got a trip to Teterboro Monday and plan on driving to Bluegrass for action.
Thanks for the tip.
Sounds like my dinner for next Thurs!
I'm up that way weekly for a night class.
The class sux but the 2hrs. or so at B. Grass makes it MUCH better!

thenuke

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Nice bar area.

Onepocket.org had our MOT(Members Only Tournament) there this past June.

You are correct, great room, great owners and staff. Owners Chalie (correct w/o the R), and Sebastian are great. Mary, the day desk mgr., also Sebastian's sister, is the friendliest person you will ever meet.

And action, I stayed in action, from Tuesday till Saturday night. All the locals like to bet a little $$. One pocket, mainly. I played so much, I think it hurt me in the tourney.

I know one thing, if I lived within 30 - 40 miles of Bluegrass, that would be my home poolroom.

Highly recommend it:thumbup:

DecentShot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nice bar area.

Its a shame they are all Brunswick.

9andout

Gunnin' for a 3 pack!!
Silver Member
Its a shame they are all Brunswick.
Eh. I have a 9' Diamond at home. I love them all though.

Yes. I hope we get the tight pocket table
I was on table 2 last week. Definitely tighter. #17 has BUCKETS!! haha
Onepocket.org had our MOT(Members Only Tournament) there this past June.

You are correct, great room, great owners and staff. Owners Chalie (correct w/o the R), and Sebastian are great. Mary, the day desk mgr., also Sebastian's sister, is the friendliest person you will ever meet.

And action, I stayed in action, from Tuesday till Saturday night. All the locals like to bet a little $$. One pocket, mainly. I played so much, I think it hurt me in the tourney.

I know one thing, if I lived within 30 - 40 miles of Bluegrass, that would be my home poolroom.

Highly recommend it:thumbup:
:thumbup: But I have one 2 miles away and one just 13 steps downstairs...:wink:

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I guess I’ll get black rubber marks all over my shaft. Another point about GC3s is the corner angles are never consistent.
Oh the melodrama. Seriously, i've played on GC's since '79 and getting black from the pockets was never a big deal. It happens from time to time but it wipes off quik with a paper towel. Never had them "all over my shaft". Ever. Also, any GC can have issues if not set-up properly. I've played on plenty of 3's that were PERFECT. All that being said i do love Diamond's but will never tire of Gold Crowns.

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I guess I’ll get black rubber marks all over my shaft. Another point about GC3s is the corner angles are never consistent.
pilot
how would you know you have black marks all over your shaft????:confused:
you play with a revo......:grin-square: