Pool halls in mississauga?

salted

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
hey im new to mississauga and was wondering if there are any good pool halls around. I know there used to be a place called silvertips but that closed down so am wondering if there are any other good pool halls
Much regards

cueboy007

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I believe silver tip is at Hurontario and Dundas, I haven't been there myself though.

salted

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
hey thanks for the reply and the link .. silvertips unfortunately closed down .. i checked out a few of the pool halls on that link you sent me .. cant say theyve got great tables to be honest :p

Ateam

Registered
Hey, I live in Mississauga and was disappointed when Silver Tip closed down; my dad told me he'd been playing there for years.

Two places I go with my friends are Captain's Snooker Club, which is in the plaza at Tomken and Dundas, and Big Slick, which is at the corner of Queen street and Britania (Streetsville).

I find that pool at Slicks is overpriced but they have some great jitz tables there and the atmosphere is often really lively. Captains is much more reasonably priced and (though don't quote me on this) I think they recently re-felted some of their tables. They have both pool tables and snooker tables there!

If you find a new place, let me know :)

salted

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
theres a tournament down at monte carlo billiards every sunday 15 dollar entry (1590 dundas west) ... good tables and nice laid back atmosphere