One Pocket Live Stream this Saturday (12/17) at Noon MST (2pm EST) - Kolbys in Tempe

Fast Lenny

Faster Than You...
Silver Member
Hello Sports Fan,

This Saturday we are having our one pocket tournament at Kolbys. Due to Christmas and New Years we are having it a little earlier than usual. I still expect you players to come out and support it and you viewers to tune in and watch. Players expected to be in attendance are Scott Frost, Mitch Ellerman, Gus Briseno, Bernie Pettipiece and many others.

Lets end this year with some 8 and outs! Play starts at 12pm MST along with the live stream, that is 2pm EST for you guys on the east coast. See you on the stream if you cannot make it in person. www.ontherailtv.com :)

Last edited:

Fast Lenny

Faster Than You...
Silver Member
Due to a family emergency I will be unable to do the OTR live stream for this Saturdays one pocket. As some of you know my daughter is in the hospital. Thanks for your understanding and see you on the next stream.

boradriver

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Due to a family emergency I will be unable to do the OTR live stream for this Saturdays one pocket. As some of you know my daughter is in the hospital. Thanks for your understanding and see you on the next stream.

My thoughts and prayers to you and your family.

JesPiddlin

Designed by Mother Nature
Silver Member
Gosh, Lenny. I keep hoping to look back here and see you have posted that all is fine.

We'll keep praying...