Action in Starkville

Ktown D

Neverwuzzz
Silver Member
Hennessee vs. Guittierez now playing on Southern Billiards web cam.

Multiple bags of sand.

frankncali

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
They stopped after 10 hours or so and are even. Play will resume
around 8pm saturday night there. Central time.

I watched for a while and there was some very nice shots. Especially safes.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
They have agreed to take a break now, but the camera stays on. JH is giving the last2 to DG.

I have only seen Hennessey play a few times, but he never struck me as capable of giving david G a spot...of any kind or at anything. Anyone more familiar with their games wanna set me straight?

Ktown D

Neverwuzzz
Silver Member
Black-Balled said:
They have agreed to take a break now, but the camera stays on. JH is giving the last2 to DG.

I have only seen Hennessey play a few times, but he never struck me as capable of giving david G a spot...of any kind or at anything. Anyone more familiar with their games wanna set me straight?
see above post. After 10 hrs they are even with the last 2.:rolleyes:

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
YEah, I guess the facts is more telling than a typed opinion. Maybe I got DG's game overrated...?

Ktown D

Neverwuzzz
Silver Member
Maybe you got Hennessee's game underrated? I think Jon is playing well right now and he is subject to surprise you. He just won an IPT qual and is headed to Vegas at the end of the month. I am pulling for him to do well. When I talked to them last night before he matched up w/ DG I was questionable about the game as well but he has fought hard so far and it won't shock me if he gets the cash.

Playsome

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It was alot of fun to be sitting here in Cali and watching these guys play on the webcam in Mississippi. Both those guys can play but I could tell David G was off, Hennessee should take better advantage next time. Both players played great safes, I thought Hennessee moved way too much on his breaks. I hope Southern Billiards does this again.......Marc

Ktown D

Neverwuzzz
Silver Member
My buddy Russ is supposed to call me before they start playing tonight. I will post it here if I get the heads up.

StraightPoolIU

Brent
Silver Member
Thanks, that'd be appreciated. I'll tell you staying up late watching that last night was a very good time. I just wish it had some sound. Safety play was very good, and it did look to me like the spot was about right...I even think I saw Hennessee get 6 or 7 up at one point.

Ktown D

Neverwuzzz
Silver Member
StraightPoolIU said:
Thanks, that'd be appreciated. I'll tell you staying up late watching that last night was a very good time. I just wish it had some sound. Safety play was very good, and it did look to me like the spot was about right...I even think I saw Hennessee get 6 or 7 up at one point.
He said he thought he was up 5