james, walden needing a stake or sponsor for u.s. open

yeoldedebi

Registered
The reason James is not a regular contributor is because he is not at all computer literate. He hates all technology. He says technology ruined his career. Once camera phones came along he was no longer able to stay under the radar. He does however eat, breath, sleep, and live pool. It's his whole life. One more thing, they don't have to kick me off here, I will not be on here after today. I can imagine what all of u think of me, and frankly it don't compare to the disappointment I feel in myself for letting myself go crazy like that. I still can't believe I did what I did. I have always been such a good person until the day I posted that. Out of line is a great understatement.

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
I don't really know what u mean by that. I did not post that to try to get James back. He and I r over. I just thought the right thing to do would be to own up to what I did in hope of clearing james' name. I dont care about the approval or disapproval of anyone. I JUST WANTED TO OWN UP TO MY MISTAKE AND APOLOGIZE TO JAMES.

Actually, I have to say what you pulled off was pretty clever and sucked us in. I kind of admire that about you.

But for sure you have undoubtedly damaged his reputatation. Even by admitting what you said was untrue, there will always be a grain of doubt.

Underclocked

.........Whut?.........
Silver Member
Debi, I can only say that I would like to personally invite you to get the hell off this forum as you have indicated you will and never, ever post here again using any identity.

15 minutes? 15 minutes after making that first post you could have edited and removed the contents or completely retracted it with a second post at that time. Crap on top of crap doesn't help your case.

Diamond69

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by yeoldedebi
I don't really know what u mean by that. I did not post that to try to get James back. He and I r over. I just thought the right thing to do would be to own up to what I did in hope of clearing james' name. I dont care about the approval or disapproval of anyone. I JUST WANTED TO OWN UP TO MY MISTAKE AND APOLOGIZE TO JAMES.

The reason James is not a regular contributor is because he is not at all computer literate. He hates all technology. He says technology ruined his career. Once camera phones came along he was no longer able to stay under the radar. He does however eat, breath, sleep, and live pool. It's his whole life. One more thing, they don't have to kick me off here, I will not be on here after today. I can imagine what all of u think of me, and frankly it don't compare to the disappointment I feel in myself for letting myself go crazy like that. I still can't believe I did what I did. I have always been such a good person until the day I posted that. Out of line is a great understatement.

So, you came on a technology website to post another apology to James, who does not come on here often because he hates technology. Might want to try the phone call path if that is truly why you are on here.

John Novak

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by yeoldedebi

So, you came on a technology website to post another apology to James, who does not come on here often because he hates technology. Might want to try the phone call path if that is truly why you are on here.

Carrier pigeon works well

yeoldedebi

Registered
The only reason I posted today is to own up to what I did. I had no ulterior motives. I just wanted to try to clear james' name. At least as much as possible. Thank u Jennie, but regardless of how this makes me look or what people have to say to or about me, I felt like the right thing to do was to admit what I did. I won't be coming back on this forum. I am going to work and if James ever needs anything from me he knows my number. I know I hurt his reputation and I ruined myself in the pool world so I am just going to stay away from pool and everything and everyone associated with it. I wish James and u, Jennie all the best. Thank u for not being too hard on me even though I know I deserve it.

punter

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
When I was young, I did some goofy things when a man hurt me. The late Michael Gerace aka "Geese" and I were an item for about 3 years. I was a bar box player when I met Geese, and he is the one who introduced me to the pool room with the 9-footers. It was in the '80s. Geese and I went on the road numerous times down South shooting pool. I won't go into all the happenings, suffice it to say there was the good, the bad, and the, oh, so ugly when it came to hustling pool during pool's golden years. :indecisive:

I knew Geese was a superstitious gambler, and once he started losing, everything out of his mouth was "black cats," "knockers," "nits," "your god is pulling against my god," et cetera. :shocked:

One day, Geese and I had a big fight and broke up. I wanted to get even. My girlfriend said she would carve me a voodoo doll of Geese out of soap. And she did. :eek:

Later that night, I snuck into the parking lot of the pool room and saw Geese's car, a white Grenada. I broke the arm off the voodoo doll and put it on the windshield, thinking he'd get spooked. :grin-devilish:

A few days later, Geese and I made up, and I admitted to him what I had done with the voodoo doll made out of soap with the broken arm. He started laughing hysterically and said, "I knew that was you. That was the funniest thing I've ever seen." Needless to say, I was embarrassed. :embarrassed2:

Anyway, we all do dumb things sometimes when it comes to affairs of the heart. We think with our heart instead of our brain; thus, why I shared my soap voodoo doll story. :p

Did Geese think you wanted him to break his arm, or just use the soap to clean up some?:confused::grin:

gdog

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I know I haven't posted much lately, but I was looking for a backer or sponsor for the Open. I can beat my girlfriend most of the time.

PolarBear

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I know I haven't posted much lately, but I was looking for a backer or sponsor for the Open. I can beat my girlfriend most of the time.

What happens? She slip an uppercut in every now and then that catches you by surprise?
:)

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
Unlike some here, I personally would like to see yeoldedebi stay. Yes, it wasn't the right thing she did, but there's something interesting about her. We are kind of like the television show "House" - we're all a little flawed but we function well as a unit and I think she fits in.

Last edited:

Banks

Banned
Unlike some here, I personally would like to see yeoldedebi stay. Yes, it wasn't the right thing she did, but there's something interesting about her. We are kind of like the television show "House" - we're all a little flawed but we function well as a unit and I think she fits in.

Just don't give her the keys to the car.. or your password. :shakehead:

mmomike79

Registered
Priceless!!

This shick is priceless.... To anyone who thinks they know whats going on with these recent threads.... You better think again... WOW...WTF???:withstupid:

KoolKat9Lives

Taught 'em all I know
Silver Member
This shick is priceless.... To anyone who thinks they know whats going on with these recent threads.... You better think again... WOW...WTF???:withstupid:

Even the tallest mushrooms... are mushrooms. But it is intriguing, right? :grin-square: