Some SWEET, SWEET progress on my cue.

jhanso18

Broken Lock
Silver Member
I wasn't suppose to get to see this until completed, but I'm pretty pumped that Keith caved and showed me these!!! I think he said 90 points, it has green points, then purple recuts, the green again, then finally elk antler. ring set is INSANE!!!! 17 ring set. I can't wait to see this done and start playing with it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Only down side is, I still need a title for it. I was originally thinking "The Joker" since my game is a bit of a joke... ;) But i don't want everyone thinking it was made on a Batman theme. I just like purple and green, and this is what I designed with Keith's help.

Any name suggestions?

Now the best part, PICS!!!!!

Attachments

• Joker progress 2.jpg
    Joker progress 2.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 1,383
  • Joker progress 3.jpg
    Joker progress 3.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 1,467
  • Joker progress 4.jpg
    Joker progress 4.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 1,407
  • Joker progress 1.jpg
    Joker progress 1.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 1,471

wrldpro

H.RUN 311/Diamond W.R.
Gold Member
Silver Member
Wow.Now this is gonna be interesting to see completed.With all that point work is there gonna any space left for inlays.The rings also have a lot of time and effort to make.Ive never been to much of green colors in cues but with the dark wood im sure it will look nice.Keep the pictures coming on the progress

jhanso18

Broken Lock
Silver Member
Wow.Now this is gonna be interesting to see completed.With all that point work is there gonna any space left for inlays.The rings also have a lot of time and effort to make.Ive never been to much of green colors in cues but with the dark wood im sure it will look nice.Keep the pictures coming on the progress

NO more inlays. Just points and rings. I think 90 some points and 17 ring sets is pry enough for this guy. This cue will also be part of a set with matching Jump, and break cue!

jhanso18

Broken Lock
Silver Member
great work there...ur lucky...the elephant matches the purple...:)

I was just coming back here to post that Volturi Cases is also making me a purple elephant ear case to match this beautiful set!!!!

Now all I need is a purple bullet proof vest, so my wife can't kill me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:grin-square::grin-square::grin-square::grin-square:

BHQ

we'll miss you
Silver Member
i wasn't suppose to get to see this until completed, but i'm pretty pumped that keith caved and showed me these!!! I think he said 90 points, it has green points, then purple recuts, the green again, then finally elk antler. Ring set is insane!!!! 17 ring set. I can't wait to see this done and start playing with it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Only down side is, i still need a title for it. I was originally thinking "the joker" since my game is a bit of a joke... ;) but i don't want everyone thinking it was made on a batman theme. I just like purple and green, and this is what i designed with keith's help.

Any name suggestions?

Now the best part, pics!!!!!

mean green purple-recuts people eater machine

jhanso18

Broken Lock
Silver Member
mean green purple-recuts people eater machine

I AM hoping to get some other peoples green using this, so maybe that WILL fit!!!

Now you see why I need to wait till next year to get a cue from you Brent? Mama is NOT nearly as happy as I am about all this stuff.

I should check with Maik, and see if he can get me a green & purple set of his pool tools!

Last edited:

jhanso18

Broken Lock
Silver Member
I still need some suggestions on a Name. I don't mind "The Joker" but think I can do better.

Also forgot this cue will have left hand threads, one more thing that fits The Joker name. Going to be awesome. I threw a few curve balls at Keith on this one, and he knocked it out of the park!!!

best,

Justin

jhanso18

Broken Lock
Silver Member
Here's my sweet Photo shop... I hate that I don't already have this. I'm crazy about getting this cue.

Attachments

• joker 1.jpg
    joker 1.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 1,185

cueaddicts

AzB Gold Member
Silver Member
I still need some suggestions on a Name. I don't mind "The Joker" but think I can do better.

Also forgot this cue will have left hand threads, one more thing that fits The Joker name. Going to be awesome. I threw a few curve balls at Keith on this one, and he knocked it out of the park!!!

best,

Justin

The Green Goblin............the old one was green & purple. :thumbup:

Trav D

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Gonna be a beauty! Can't wait to see the finished product. Thanks for sharing.

Shannon.spronk

Anybody read this?
Silver Member
That thing looks great. Love that color combo. When a cue looks like that it doesn't really need a name because it speaks for itself, but I might call it The Slime Factory.

cuesblues

cue accumulator
Silver Member
NO more inlays. Just points and rings. I think 90 some points and 17 ring sets is pry enough for this guy. This cue will also be part of a set with matching Jump, and break cue!

90-points and 17-ring sets is quite a few as compared to most pool cues, but there has to be room left for some inlays.
I really like this cue, and if you decide to do the inlays, I can help you with the feasibility study.

Maik

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Justin,think i can do a Set in green,will Check this.
Ralf,i have a spot on a Cue from keih:wink:
Very interesting design,lookin forward to see the Hulk ,if it s finished :)