Do you take pride win "your" cue wins?

jhanso18

Broken Lock
Silver Member
I know that not much of your cue is the reason why any player wins, but it makes a us proud when some one playing with our cues, wins! This year we were fortunate enough that at our South Dakota State 9-ball, Keith Kue players took down all but ONE devision in singles!!!!! :eek::eek::eek: Such a pleasant surprise!!!

Anyway, now that I'm done with my small boasting session. I pose the question again. Do you take a certain amount of pride in seeing your cues win?

all the best,

Justin

GBCues

Damn, still .002 TIR!
Gold Member
Silver Member
. . . . .

Anyway, now that I'm done with my small boasting session. I pose the question again. Do you take a certain amount of pride in seeing your cues win?

all the best,

Justin

For me it depends on who they win against. If it's me they beat, then not so much!
:thumbup:
Gary

whammo57

Kim Walker
Silver Member
Yes I do............ It gives me a sense of accomplishment...... 4 of the local APA league players that went to Vegas for the nationals were playing with my cues........

And oh yea.... I don't have any cues hanging on a collector's wall............ LOL

Kim.. ..

patrickcues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I know that not much of your cue is the reason why any player wins, but it makes a us proud when some one playing with our cues, wins! This year we were fortunate enough that at our South Dakota State 9-ball, Keith Kue players took down all but ONE devision in singles!!!!! :eek::eek::eek: Such a pleasant surprise!!!

all the best,

Justin
I take a lot pride when someone playing with my cue wins. If you dont think that the cue plays a big part of it, then try this. Take the same player and put a house cue in his hands and see if they can still win... good thread!

TannerPruess

PBIA Instructor
Silver Member
Here was the beauty that helped me win the AA 9ball this weekend!

Attachments

• Kue3.jpg
    Kue3.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 419

jhanso18

Broken Lock
Silver Member
I think Tanner Pruess had a pretty big hand in helping that beauty win too! You're too modest T-Grande!!!!

Congrats again!!! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

cueman

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Certainly it makes me feel good. But hearing of a top player winning with one of my cues does not make me as happy as hearing someone gets their league ranking raised shortly after getting my cue. The pro will win with what ever he plays with sometimes. But to consistently hear of rapid improvement in the lower level players once they get your cue makes you know you did something right.

Last edited: