Shanghai Pool Scene

TannerPruess

PBIA Instructor
Silver Member
I will be in Shanghai for around four weeks (Nov. 20 - Dec 23) to teach a course at the University of Shanghai.

What is the pool/billiard scene like over there? Any AZB members currently live in Shanghai?

I would love to meet some of you and get some help figuring out the city!
Thanks!

Jive

Professional Racker
Silver Member
I will be in Shanghai for around four weeks (Nov. 20 - Dec 23) to teach a course at the University of Shanghai.

What is the pool/billiard scene like over there? Any AZB members currently live in Shanghai?

I would love to meet some of you and get some help figuring out the city!
Thanks!

The pool scene in Shanghai is pretty good. There's more than a couple of AZers from Shanghai and i'm sure they'll be available to meet up for some pool. Which part of Shanghai will you be staying at? Shanghai's definitely not short on pool halls or action...

I'm in China but unfortunately not in Shanghai otherwise i'd love to meet up.

TannerPruess

PBIA Instructor
Silver Member
The pool scene in Shanghai is pretty good. There's more than a couple of AZers from Shanghai and i'm sure they'll be available to meet up for some pool. Which part of Shanghai will you be staying at? Shanghai's definitely not short on pool halls or action...

I'm in China but unfortunately not in Shanghai otherwise i'd love to meet up.

Somewhere near USST (University of Shanghai Science and Technology).

Mark Griffin

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Hey Tanner

How ya been buddy?

I recognize your avatar - memories.

Sound like you are knockin' em out! Way to go!!!

Mark Griffin

metallicane

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I got nothing but have always wanted to visit Shanghai. Please post some pool hall pics and other stuff while visiting.