Determining tip brand name on used cue?

kevoka

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Is there anyway to determine the brand of a tip on a cue besides just layered vs. non-layered or color?

L I F D 1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
How about posting a couple of JPEGs

or Just replace the tip so you'll know 4-sure what's on there

Hits 'em Hard

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
How about posting a couple of JPEGs

or Just replace the tip so you'll know 4-sure what's on there

Maybe someone wants the same tip that’s on there and no one can tell for sure?

Certain cues will use different tips for different shafts, can sometimes compared to a stock tip. Otherwise, there are ways to tell certain tips. While others are quite hard. Pics or there’s no help.

kevoka

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Maybe someone wants the same tip that’s on there and no one can tell for sure?

Certain cues will use different tips for different shafts, can sometimes compared to a stock tip. Otherwise, there are ways to tell certain tips. While others are quite hard. Pics or there’s no help.

I will get some pics. I would think this situation arises pretty often where someone loves the feel and hit of a cue, but has no information of what tip is on it, yet they want to keep the cue exactly the same due to that hit.

JC

Coos Cues
I will get some pics. I would think this situation arises pretty often where someone loves the feel and hit of a cue, but has no information of what tip is on it, yet they want to keep the cue exactly the same due to that hit.

You just tell them oh yeah, that's the xxx brand. I love them too. Love it so much in fact that I have it in stock.

Put a new one on and they can get back to the banging they do. Sure enough, just like before! Thank you so much!

Serious players generally know what they have and what they like.