Hawley's - Dallas, Tx $50 9-Ball Open Sept 13 - Ring Games & Action on 12th

cmuniz83

Short But Feisty
Silver Member
Just so everyone knows Hawley's has been under new management for the last six months or so. The Pool hall has cleaned up in many ways. I've heard that it got rough in there for a while and the floors used to be sticky and stuff. Everything has changed for the good.

cmuniz83

Short But Feisty
Silver Member
There is a player that is interested in playing a 4 ahead one pocket match for $500. PM me if your interested and Zach will pass on the information. Time to go home.

cmuniz83

Short But Feisty
Silver Member
Zach got a call while we were at dinner tonight and Richard said some guys from the Austin and said they were going to be at this event. This tournament is going to be exciting. Remember come out this month so Zach will have a better idea if he wants to adjust the handicap for the October event.

Thanks,

Cyn

rctx75

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Looking forward to this one should be a great turn out.Oh almost forgot Steve you have the 8 playing 10 ball bet what ya want ?LOL

Hustler08

'' Dallas Kid ''
Silver Member
rctx75 said:
Looking forward to this one should be a great turn out.Oh almost forgot Steve you have the 8 playing 10 ball bet what ya want ?LOL

8 out sir? We got action if its 8 out...

rack'em zach'em

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Guys this tournament is going to become one of the best. there is plenty of action, side bets, and anything else you can think of.

rack'em zach'em

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey everyone we are still looking for a prime matchup on the night before the tournament. If anyone is interested please pm me.

hanshewcustom-q

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
how many people are you expecting? and are you still interested in having some cue repair there? i checked my work schedule and i am off that weekend.........might be able to make it up there......

james hanshew

rack'em zach'em

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Would love to have you up James..Call me if your still up . I just got in and didn't want to be rude by calling this late. We shouls have at least 40 with the responses thus far.

Last edited:

Captain K.

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
hanshewcustom-q said:
how many people are you expecting? and are you still interested in having some cue repair there? i checked my work schedule and i am off that weekend.........might be able to make it up there......

james hanshew
James does great work , backs it up and makes a sound hitting cue, I'd let him work on my cue any day.
Kennan

rack'em zach'em

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This month is loaded with tournaments:

6th - Waco@Clicks $50 Money Added
13th - Dallas@Hawleys $50 $300 added with 32
20th - Denton@JR Pockets $40($50 day of) $200 Added with 32
27th - Clicks on Marsh - US Open Qualifier ($50) Winner get entry to US Open and $400 spending money
27th-28th - Lake Dallas@Flying Pig Roadhouse ($25 plus quarters) $1000 added with 64

Last edited: