DCC 2010 AZ/1P members room info

The Renfro

Outsville.com
Silver Member
Wowsers guess no paypal option was available?? Would love to help support it but considering its the 12th I don't see my check getting there by the 15th :(

boradriver

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wowsers guess no paypal option was available?? Would love to help support it but considering its the 12th I don't see my check getting there by the 15th :(

send it in, maybe Steve will be ok as long as it is postmarked for the 12th. Send him a PM that it is coming and you should be fine.

stevelomako

Love you all!
Silver Member
Just keep the checks coming in, we need 60 people to cover the room and we are half way there.

If they get sent out by the week end that should be fine.

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
Just keep the checks coming in, we need 60 people to cover the room and we are half way there.

If they get sent out by the week end that should be fine.

Steve, is there a list of the people who have already paid? Seems like you did that last year.

Chi2dxa

Lost over C&D Triangle
Silver Member
The Checks in the mail

:grin-square:
Time to start sending in the checks for the room.

Once again, Greg Sullivan is providing us with a room (same one as last year) with 2 tables that are available 24/7 to everyone that contributes.

The cost will be the same as always......$25.00. Make it out to Steve Lomako.

Send your check/money order for $25.00 to:

Steve Lomako
c/o THE RACK
28410 Joy Road
Livonia, MI 48150

MAKE SURE YOU INCLUDE YOUR REAL NAME...AND... YOUR AZ Billiards or onepocket.org NAME.

I'll shoot you a PM to confirm that I recieved it.

I'll be taking checks till Jan. 15th

Steve, I am sending my check out today Priority Mail....Thanks a Million

Cuaba

Livin Large
Silver Member
Paypal is the only way I can donate, which I would be happy to do.

I am back in the office for less than 48 hours, in between Bangkok and Vegas.

My house-sitter has my checkbook, and she is out of town for the short time I'm back.

I don't have time to mess with a money order or C.C.

I suspect that taking Paypal would double your gross.

MOJOE

Work Hard, Be Humble. jbk
Silver Member
I'd be glad to send my payment via Paypal.. If we send as monies owed, there are no fees.. I dropped the ball and just thought about doing my contribution.. Oops!

Ktown D

Neverwuzzz
Silver Member
I don't have time to mess with a money order or C.C.
It is very inconvenient, when there is a better viable alternative.
I suspect that taking Paypal would double your gross.
It is very likely.

I am not knocking Steve in any way, he is doing this for the posters here and I appreciate his efforts. I think, in the months before next year's event, it would be a great idea to set up a paypal account for this. It is pretty simple to do and it would make paying and collecting much easier on him.

Last edited:

boradriver

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I understand that paypal is easier for alot of people(i would use it myself it was available) but it is not available. Is it that hard to get a money order and drop it in the mail by friday? I hope all of you find a way to get the check in the mail because the more the merry.

iba7467

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Come on guys. Get those checks in. Cuaba, if you want to Paypal me I will mail another check to Steve. Same offer to any other AZer with legitimate reason not to mail their own.

Last edited:

cuesmith

BEEN THERE, DONE THAT!
Silver Member
Mailed a Money Order today. Should be there in time.

Sherm Adamson aka/cuesmith