Ever have a road player bark then not play?

Monkey Hustlin

Registered
So this Justin Timberlake wanna be came to my room trying to gamble. Now i don't want to put any one on blast, so i'll give him a generic name........ lets say danny smith. He tried to play some dude that works uuurrrrday, so we will call this dude bart. So justin's backer got no heart and the game falls apart, one night i'm in action and aka danny starts barking at me. He tells me that he would give me the 7 for a hundred a set. There is no way he was going to punk me in my trap house. I tell him he can have the 7 if i get 3/1 on the money. He countinues to look around the room then he leaves. Lets just hope he found Oz and ditched the tin man in line.........

macguy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So this Justin Timberlake wanna be came to my room trying to gamble. Now i don't want to put any one on blast, so i'll give him a generic name........ lets say danny smith. He tried to play some dude that works uuurrrrday, so we will call this dude bart. So justin's backer got no heart and the game falls apart, one night i'm in action and aka danny starts barking at me. He tells me that he would give me the 7 for a hundred a set. There is no way he was going to punk me in my trap house. I tell him he can have the 7 if i get 3/1 on the money. He countinues to look around the room then he leaves. Lets just hope he found Oz and ditched the tin man in line.........

In other words he offered you a game and your response was to counter with a game you knew he would say no to so you could feel good about yourself? Why didn't you just play him with the 7?

thommy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Perhaps because it wouldn't have been a good bet?

Roady was woofin', local woofed back,
roady left,
done deal

RunoutJJ

Professional Banger
Silver Member
The point is i should get the last five atleast. He has no heart.

Huh.... Sounds to me that your the one in need of a heart transplant :rolleyes:

Or more like a cash transplant :lol:

Let me ask you this. Do you really have a read on this guy or are you that afraid to lose a hundo to find out where you stand?? The 7 sounds pretty sweet and if you are willing to lose a hundred then maybe you should step into the box and find out. Sounds to me your a nut artist or a lock smith but I can't wrap my head around it....

macguy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The point is i should get the last five atleast. He has no heart.
But you didn't ask for the five.
He may have taken the 3 to 1 bet playing by the set but not by the game. How did you mean it, by the set or game? I used to give a guy 30 to 1 on the money playing 125 point games of straight pool, I could never offer him that playing 25 point games.

The Saw

Juicy Pop in 2016!
Silver Member

True story.

Hungarian

C'mon, man!
Silver Member
we got sc5 in this thread...ummmhmm.

Ima bet two and most likely three of the posters are in fact thomass.....

doublej487

valleys are 2 tight
Silver Member

did it start out bout this justin guy yelling out

AAAAA U GAMBLE

BigFish

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I've known Danny for a long time. He's got more than enough heart. Give him a realistic game and I assure you he's got a lot more than you can handle.

The Saw

Juicy Pop in 2016!
Silver Member
I've known Danny for a long time. He's got more than enough heart. Give him a realistic game and I assure you he's got a lot more than you can handle.

If you play Dannys' speed and you offer someone the 7, and they in return offer you the 7 but want 3:1 odds, you make them bet every nickel they have. You don't go speechless.

Slow_roll

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
nah ming?

I was there that night. There was so much "Monkeying" around-like action Jack Hannah could have recruited a few animals for his zoo. Chad said he'd never laughed so hard since he took over the room.