Where are the best break n runs at?

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
C'mon on down, this little tourney has been attracting talent from all across the world for quite some time now.

www.facebook.com/pages/The-Smokin-Cue/115408517182

Steve H.
wowzers! I am gonna be in Charlotte soon. Might even his some balls before I go too!

Break & Run results 5-9-12
First break, Bruce Wingate came up empty. Second break, Josh Newman made a ball then ran 4 more for $5000. First 64 paid entries get in next week, no call ins allowed.

RunoutJJ

Professional Banger
Silver Member
What kinda weight are you asking for?? Or odds on the money that you like so much???

RunoutJJ

Professional Banger
Silver Member
Thats not nitty. Posting about how great you are, now thats nitty.

I have to agree complete :smile:

If i got matched up with this guy i would need the wild 5 out and the break.. I can't ask for anything less otherwise i would be a TRUE nit.

huckster

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I don't know why but the monkey with the bandanna always makes me giggle like a school girl

poolplyr

Banned
Nice video clip of your play

Too bad you both had 3 turns at the table in an 8 ball game.

No lie where I am we play the barbox and break and run out like water. It's just an easy game once you are proficient on a big table.

Last time I played 8 ball on a barbox race to 4 for money I ran out 12 straight (3 sets). When the other player quit I said, "Why are you leaving you didn't do anything wrong?". Problem is he lost all 3 coin tosses for the break.

Edit: Yeah Billy you make a few bad decisions. Pocketing balls, sure you do that pretty well.

Last edited:

lorider

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Too bad you both had 3 turns at the table in an 8 ball game.

No lie where I am we play the barbox and break and run out like water. It's just an easy game once you are proficient on a big table.

Last time I played 8 ball on a barbox race to 4 for money I ran out 12 straight (3 sets). When the other player quit I said, "Why are you leaving you didn't do anything wrong?". Problem is he lost all 3 coin tosses for the break.

Edit: Yeah Billy you make a few bad decisions. Pocketing balls, sure you do that pretty well.

i am not as good as you say you are but i was not really impressed with what i saw. but then again every one has good days and bad days.

i saw some missed shots that a player of the caliber he claims to be that should not be missed. in the last game his opponent played a bad safe i guess, i dont know what he was trying lol, but the op had an easy out to win .

theeviltwin69

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I really want to chime in here!But I can't stop laughing!HIRED GUN.

PLEASE come too N.Y. and play some!PM me