Special offer/give away for My book "Watchin' T-Wheels

bfdlad

T-Wheels
Silver Member
Ok, I am doing a quick promotion for my book. "Watchin T' Wheels" a series of short fun stories from my time on the road with the likes of Darren Appleton Johnny Archer Nick Varner Buddy Hall Earl Strickland John Schmidt to name a few. I have 9 DVDs of Darren Appleton's "Perfect Practice" That has had nothing but great reviews and helped many with their game from Beginner to top level player including himself. I will be including that for the first 9 people that order the book through Paypal at Jesslundahl@gmail.com The price is $25.00 that includes shipping and if you want the book signed. Sadly this offer is only available to the USA. Please make sure you leave your address in the notes for shipping and who you want it signed to.
Outside the USA it is SOOOO much cheaper to go through Amazon and search either my name or the title. I am waiting on a new shipment of books to arrive as I am almost out so please be patient, probably 2 to 3 weeks but sooner if possible.

bfdlad

T-Wheels
Silver Member
Ok, only one left for the DVD special. Just FYI. Thank you all for your support and I hope you enjoy the read.

bfdlad

T-Wheels
Silver Member
The special offer is over for the free dvd included with purchase. The book can still be ordered through myself or Amazon.com.