September 6th $50 9ball Clicks Waco,TX

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
Look forward to seeing you here!!!

This is NOT an open event. You may play if you have not had a 5-6th or better finish in any major tournament. ie Fast Eddies 9Ball Tour, Midwest 9 Ball Tour, Joss Northeast Tour etc.

We have a council to determine eligibility for players that do not play in tournaments or may have had a 5-6th or better finish with extenuating circumstances.

Please call to see if you qualify. To "GET ON THE LIST" you must call when you are leaving your area or mail your entry FEE in early. You must be present at 10:00am PAID OR NOT or any "stand-by" players will be awarded your spot. NO EXCEPTIONS. If you pay ahead and can't make it by 10:00am and you lose your place to a stand by, you WILL get a full refund.

To pull this off in 1 day we must start ON time.

There will be NO more seeding. All draws will be random!

Here is a link to the Flyer. CLICK HERE

Ray
254-379-2569 cell

Our 1st place finisher will receive entry paid to the NEXT Fast Eddies 9ball Tour event and a sporty little payday too!

Last edited:

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
Drawing

Once again we will have a drawing from all entrants for a $50 Gas card!!!!

Last months winner was Sammy Downs from the Dallas Area.:thumbup:

Ray

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
Break & Run

This will be the first month we will be having a break & run contest!!!

Each entrant will get 1 ticket with their name in the drawing. There will also be the opportunity to increase your chances by purchasing additional tickets!!

The fun continues!!!!!

Ray

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
Early

Bigtruck said:

This is NOT an open event. You may play if you have not had a 5-6th or better finish in any major tournament. ie Fast Eddies 9Ball Tour, Midwest 9 Ball Tour, Joss Northeast Tour etc.

We have a council to determine eligibility for players that do not play in tournaments or may have had a 5-6th or better finish with extenuating circumstances.

Please call to see if you qualify. To "GET ON THE LIST" you must call when you are leaving your area or mail your entry FEE in early. You must be present at 10:00am PAID OR NOT or any "stand-by" players will be awarded your spot. NO EXCEPTIONS. If you pay ahead and can't make it by 10:00am and you lose your place to a stand by, you WILL get a full refund.

Ray
254-379-2569 cell

Our 1st place finisher will receive entry paid to the NEXT Fast Eddies 9ball Tour event and a sporty little payday too!

With the players meeting at 10:15 now we have been finishing between 8pm & 9:30!!!

There will be mini tournaments starting late afternoon.

Ray

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
Denton

mark8950 said:
what happened to zakes tourney in denton? dont see it anymore? sparky

Hello Sparky!

Zach & the owners had a falling out. The tournament is still happening, but it is now run by Kennan Keefer (sp?).

When you gonna come down and back up your win?

Ray

akaTrigger

Hi!
Silver Member
Bigtruck said:

Each entrant will get 1 ticket with their name in the drawing. There will also be the opportunity to increase your chances by purchasing additional tickets!!

The fun continues!!!!!

Ray

Oooohhh, break and run contest!

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
Thanks!

BigDoc said:
A little bump for a great tournament...........:thumbup:

-Doc

Thanks for the kind words Doc, Hopefully you'll get to make it down sometime!

Ray

KingCobra

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
lol

Bigtruck said:
It will be fashioned after the B&R contest at Rusty's!!!

Ray[/QUOT
I am going to try again, I sure hope i take 1st this time Ray

P.S thanks for calling me a A or A+ that makes me feel better when i shoot .

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
Council Time

KingCobra said:
I am going to try again, I sure hope i take 1st this time Ray

P.S thanks for calling me a A or A+ that makes me feel better when i shoot .

I'll let you know what council says!

Ray

ps - is this Joseph or Carl?

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
Awesome

Bigtruck said:

The fun continues!!!!!

Ray

There will be no limit to how many tickets you can buy. You MUST be in the tournament to participate!!!

Thanks,

Ray

KingCobra

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
?

Bigtruck said:
There will be no limit to how many tickets you can buy. You MUST be in the tournament to participate!!!

Thanks,

Ray
How does this work? Any info on me playing? :D

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
Break & Run

KingCobra said:
How does this work? Any info on me playing? :D

1 ticket will be drawn. That person breaks. If he makes a ball he keeps shooting. He gets so much per ball depending on how much is in the pot.

ie. if there is $90 in the pot and you break and make 1 ball and then nothing. you get 0. If you Break & Run 1 more ball you get $20. If you Break & Run the rack you get $90!

Max per ball will be $500. or $4,500 total!

Ray

ps. you've never even won MHD! you can play.

KingCobra

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
lmao

Bigtruck said:
1 ticket will be drawn. That person breaks. If he makes a ball he keeps shooting. He gets so much per ball depending on how much is in the pot.

ie. if there is $90 in the pot and you break and make 1 ball and then nothing. you get 0. If you Break & Run 1 more ball you get $20. If you Break & Run the rack you get $90!

Max per ball will be $500. or $4,500 total!

Ray

ps. you've never even won MHD! you can play.

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
You're Welcome

KingCobra said:

Players -There is a pool hall in the DFW area that is wanting to do a monthly tourny. I have a very reputable TD in place. Working out the details. Will announce more as it becomes available.

Ray

Last edited:

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
Week and a half!!!

Bigtruck said:

Ray
254-379-2569 cell

Getting close!!

Gas card drawing!
Break & Run contest!
Paid entry to the Fast Eddies 9Ball tour!
Variety of mini tournaments!

Sure to be fun!

Ray

KingCobra

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ray

Bigtruck said:
Getting close!!

Gas card drawing!
Break & Run contest!
Paid entry to the Fast Eddies 9Ball tour!
Variety of mini tournaments!

Sure to be fun!

Ray
I would like to call Jonathan Newman to one of your 3k recorded matches:cool:

Hustler08

'' Dallas Kid ''
Silver Member
Bigtruck said:
Players -There is a pool hall in the DFW area that is wanting to do a monthly tourny. I have a very reputable TD in place. Working out the details. Will announce more as it becomes available.

Ray

?? The Hawleys tourney?