9ball JJ vs kilojo420

Joseph Ortega

Daddy's little girl
Silver Member
I just got done battling with 9ball JJ for the past 4 1/2 hrs and I must say that I enjoyed every second of it.

we traded 4 sets and if im not mistaken the scores were the same. So we decide to play one last tie breaking set and it goes hill hill..........and i lose:mad: I think he cheated.....haha jk

4.5 hrs of pool and I lost by one game...thats pretty dang even if you ask me and I cannot wait to do it again, maybe next time I'll win by two and I'll never play him again:D He is an accomplished player and a cool person at that.

This is exactly what i needed to put the "drive" back into me and my game and for me to start playing again. The place I play in has no competition for me and I am a great white in a goldfish tank and it was nice to play someone that bit back......thanks 9ballJJ, i appreciate it.

I also got great news while we were playing.......I got approved for a loan to by my first home!! my wife and I will make an offer in the morning on a beautiful house in Cedar Hill, TX that is selling for 60K less than what it is appraised for!

Last edited:

cplayermagic

Hustler
Silver Member
do you have it on tape? incidentally, ive never seen a video of two blind, pregnant cows chasing a twinkie

Joseph Ortega

Daddy's little girl
Silver Member
cplayermagic said:
do you have it on tape? incidentally, ive never seen a video of two blind, pregnant cows chasing a twinkie
put your money where your mouth is......better yet, say it to my face and dont hide behind your computer.

9Ball_JJ

Newbie Fo' Life
Silver Member
Good to play you too Jo. I think I won by more than one game though. :p I'm glad you didn't quit after our first set that you won hill-hill. LOL. Hope we get to play again soon, and I won't take it easy on you next time though. HAHA!!

BTW, congrats again on the loan. And don't forget....SLOW DOWN!! :p

Last edited:

9Ball_JJ

Newbie Fo' Life
Silver Member
cplayermagic said:
Quit being a keyboard warrior and come out and play some. It sure is easy to hide behind multiple screen names and talk all big and bad like you're from the baddest part of Dallas....Hell, I'll bet you're too scared to come to O.C. and play during the day time. :eek:

You've got action with several posters on here that use their real screen name. Even then, you're probably scared to bet that water is wet.

shinigami

Consistently Inconsistent
Silver Member
JJ & Kilojo...don't worry about that dude's posting. He just has a really strange sense of humor and I don't think he meant anything bad by it.

Or at least I hope that what I think it is...

Joseph Ortega

Daddy's little girl
Silver Member
9Ball_JJ said:
Good to play you too Jo. I think I won by more than one game though. :p I'm glad you didn't quit after our first set that you won hill-hill. LOL. Hope we get to play again soon, and I won't take it easy on you next time though. HAHA!!

BTW, congrats again on the loan. And don't forget....SLOW DOWN!! :p
ok ok, you won by 1 1/2 games!

Hustler08

'' Dallas Kid ''
Silver Member
9Ball_JJ said:
Quit being a keyboard warrior and come out and play some. It sure is easy to hide behind multiple screen names and talk all big and bad like you're from the baddest part of Dallas....Hell, I'll bet you're too scared to come to O.C. and play during the day time. :eek:

You've got action with several posters on here that use their real screen name. Even then, you're probably scared to bet that water is wet.

Sup bro, when you gonna come up to hawleys?? We gotta finish out match! lol and you still up $20 I think... or maybe not I dunno lol

9Ball_JJ

Newbie Fo' Life
Silver Member
Hustler08 said:
Sup bro, when you gonna come up to hawleys?? We gotta finish out match! lol and you still up $20 I think... or maybe not I dunno lol
I'm booked this week, but maybe next week. Oh, and yes....I'm up. :p

Hustler08

'' Dallas Kid ''
Silver Member
9Ball_JJ said:
I'm booked this week, but maybe next week. Oh, and yes....I'm up. :p

K we gonna play sum 1p, I get 9-7 :D Hey the cousin is back in town!! lol too bad im not with her thou so I cant do nothin about it, lol

9Ball_JJ

Newbie Fo' Life
Silver Member
Hustler08 said:
K we gonna play sum 1p, I get 9-7 :D Hey the cousin is back in town!! lol too bad im not with her thou so I cant do nothin about it, lol
What happened to straight pool?? I was just starting to like that game!!

She is?? Sweet!!! :D So what's up for this weekend?? LOL

Hustler08

'' Dallas Kid ''
Silver Member
9Ball_JJ said:
What happened to straight pool?? I was just starting to like that game!!

She is?? Sweet!!! :D So what's up for this weekend?? LOL

LOL you just said you were booked! Ok ok we will play both, call me lata bro