Silver Member

Attachments

• 10Ball Flyer 2009 AZ.gif
    10Ball Flyer 2009 AZ.gif
    40.6 KB · Views: 343
Last edited:

BigDaniel

Registered
you definitely smell tacos Joe. Tacos de lengua from Los Lupes. You guys should come and watch as Doc and I devour everything on the table. Last time, we lost the salt shaker before I could stop him.

morinj29

Banned
BigDaniel said:
you definitely smell tacos Joe. Tacos de lengua from Los Lupes. You guys should come and watch as Doc and I devour everything on the table. Last time, we lost the salt shaker before I could stop him.
you have to tell him to slow it down a little bit.....i hope i can make this event, but it looks like i will be working for sure that weekend....and i want to keep double J in suspense!!! :eek:

BigDoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'll take the 7 from you hustler08 in 9ball on a 8fter and I'll give the 7 to anyone in a pink taco eating contest.lol

-

Captain K.

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
BigDoc said:
I'll take the 7 from you hustler08 in 9ball on a 8fter and I'll give the 7 to anyone in a pink taco eating contest.lol

-
REALLY, cool, bring on the pink tacos and the sauce

Cuephoric

1hole anyone?
Silver Member
Mmmmm....taaaacoooos...........

Captain K. said:
REALLY, cool, bring on the pink tacos and the sauce

Is this a private pink taco eating contest, or can anyone join in the buffet....?

Either way, I'll probably drop in for the festivities anyway-:wink:

9Ball_JJ

Newbie Fo' Life
Silver Member
Hey Joe...I'll tell you this much. If you manage to beat Doc in the Taco Eating contest, you might win enough money to retire. LOL.....Maybe not, but you'll have plenty of drinking money. :D

morinj29

Banned
9Ball_JJ said:
Hey Joe...I'll tell you this much. If you manage to beat Doc in the Taco Eating contest, you might win enough money to retire. LOL.....Maybe not, but you'll have plenty of drinking money. :D
dang...u guys act like i am rich or something!!! jeebus!!! JJ just worry about your challenge match because remember you're fired if you lose!! :eek:

Big Perm

1pkt 14.1 8 Banks 9 10
Silver Member
Hope a few of you are making it out to the Wednesday night cheapie tonight.....looking forward to having a cold one and knocking a few around....

Maker, I hope they make it out.....the more the merrier....glad Chen did so well this last weekend...