Where are the best break n runs at?

Monkey Hustlin

Registered
In addition to that, i'm a hired gun for pool league teams. Last 2 teams that i helped won the bca state and the vnea state tournament. Price is negotiable depending on distance and how many plays i need to qualify. I even play left handed.

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Gold Member
Silver Member
the left handed bit sounds interesting. :smile:

Best of luck to you! :thumbup:

best,
brian kc

Last edited:

JMW

Seen Your Member
Silver Member
In addition to that, i'm a hired gun for pool league teams. Last 2 teams that i helped won the bca state and the vnea state tournament. Price is negotiable depending on distance and how many plays i need to qualify. I even play left handed.
So what are your rates?

dom_poppa

Banned
I loved the "you are a hired gun" mentality.

I had many people ask and some even beg me to play for their teams. I always decline because I hate commitments and I don't want to spend time in the pool hall when there's other things I can do.

Interesting...I am interested in starting this as a business. Put teams together and kill the tournaments. I want to have an affiliate or a hitman in every state.

Last edited:

Slow_roll

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
And right when you think you have seen it all on here............

It's no joke...Monkey is like a real live superhero (unlike Spiderman). Last year he wins the $900 break N Run @ his local pool hall in Columbus Ohio and weeks later he hits the 8 on the break for a little over $600. Somewhere in between, he wizzez by two bullets while managing his local pool room, his team wins the state BCA and this year he helps that team win the State Valley. Can't say he's a legend in the making just yet, but he's quite the character. Seen him hustle an english guy (Don Burwell) at the pool hall. Made the english guy believe he played right handed and beat him out of a small stack.

Guy has multiple aliases...Timbo Slice, Wiz Kahlifa, Two Chainz

Last edited:

The Saw

Juicy Pop in 2016!
Silver Member
Timbo Slice lives in the dirty south now and we hired him to play on our VNEA team this year. He got us to the promised land.... Well, not me because I quit the team, but he does deliver.

Last edited:

champ2107

Banned
i-dont-get-it.jpg

master_cueist

pick your poison
Silver Member
You look like a pretty decent shooter but I don't think your good enough to be barking like you are on this thread. JMHO