What rack

billy-ks

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am curious as to what pool rack other room owners are using and what they think is best. I've tried the cheap plastic ones, wood, hard stiff plastic but have never found one that I really like on my tables.

cueandcushion

Cue & Cushion_STL_MO
Silver Member
Doesnt matter what you use because they will always get broken and everyone will complain you dont have the "best" one. I have tried hard plastic, flexible plastic, multiple wood ones, Sardo racks, Diamond Table Heavy wood ones. So I currently have a variety of racks so people can choose what they want. The bangers dont care what you have and the good players always want what you DONT have. But a variety will usually make both sides happy 96% of the time.

billy-ks

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rack

I likes the wood ones but they seem to leave little slivers of wood on the green after a while. The hard plastic were nice but they don't seem to be big enough to get the rack back off the balls. thanks for your opinion though

highrun55

can`t make a ball anymore
Silver Member
I am curious as to what pool rack other room owners are using and what they think is best. I've tried the cheap plastic ones, wood, hard stiff plastic but have never found one that I really like on my tables.

I have used the Black Diamond racks for 6 years and we love them

highrun55

greyghost

Coast to Coast
Silver Member
I of course don't own a room, but just about every pool hall that I thought had wonderful equipment most all had the wooden diamond rack.

I've been in a few that had sardo's but i never liked them...they look cool enough but never found it to be more functional much less better than the diamond. Whats nice about them is they are sturdy and don't splinter, and they are big so theres plenty of room for your hands and removal of the rack w/o bumping balls.

JMOP

berlowmj

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I don't own a room either, but encountered Delta -13 in a pool hall & found that they are large enough to accomodate fingers. holes in corners permit you to lift rack, & they are indestructible. I bought one for my home table.

James2003

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I don't own a room either, but encountered Delta -13 in a pool hall & found that they are large enough to accomodate fingers. holes in corners permit you to lift rack, & they are indestructible. I bought one for my home table.

Which one did you use and which one did you buy for the house? The $39 rack or the $109 Rack?

Wags

2 pocket-one pocket table
Silver Member
triangles

We've found the heavy duty plastic rack from nickvarner.com. They rack good, are nearly indestructable and cheap. We have never had one warp or break.