New REVO's for sale or not?

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I don't really follow product releases, but I keep hitting comments around the net about a 12mm REVO, but the smallest I see is 12.4mm. A 12mm REVO would be nice (I keep eyeing that Becue).

jtompilot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I don't really follow product releases, but I keep hitting comments around the net about a 12mm REVO, but the smallest I see is 12.4mm. A 12mm REVO would be nice (I keep eyeing that Becue).

Go ahead and buy one(BeCue) I know everyone likes something different but I have never been more disappointed in something than the 12.0 Prime M. I wanted to like it but it just didn’t happen. Might be because I’ve been playing with the 12.4 Revo for over a year and just couldn’t fade the much different feel and greater squirt.

S.Vaskovskyi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
There were much rumors on 11.8 mm Revo release not 12 mm but if you don't want to wait too long why not to just order new Pechauer Rogue 11.8 mm? It's coming so soon and is already available for order. I believe it's going to be a good one.

If I want a smaller diameter my second choice would be Meucci... being a learning cue builder...I would make some changes at the tip end of the shaft to make it for my liking. Bearing in mind its more affordable price it's also an option. Revo....well who knows how long it takes to see their shaft with more options to come.

SFC9ball

JimBaker PBIA Instructor
Silver Member

The Becue prime shaft is excellent in feel and plays nicely too. I have a Revo 12.4 and I tried a Becue prime this last weekend and I was impressed by the performance.

I have tried other brands as well: Cue Tech had the best feel/hit but was not a low deflection as the Revo or Becue. The Meucci was ok but not to my liking.

ShootingArts

Smorg is giving St Peter the 7!
Gold Member
Silver Member
Revo 11.8

If I ever decide I need a black shaft I will probably order a Revo 11.8. I have shot a little with one a couple times and it worked well with my playing style. Not too stiff or too limber and it made balls go in pockets without a lot of thought and adjustment. Next time I am down that way I will give it a fifteen minute or thirty minute trial and see how it works in further testing. I don't get that way often though.

Hu