Dagnabit; The Crazy Erica vs Big Truck Thread Has Been Pulled

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member
I was reading through the thread then went to turn to page 8 and poof, it was gone.

Too bad because Ray had just posted his side of it and, frankly, it made complete sense.

He contends that Crazy Erica without permission or even asking, hooked her streaming gear into his ethernet cable in order to get around the obstacle of her not having the wifi password for the venue.

So basically, she was trying to compete with Ray who had a contract to stream there and according to Ray, her laptop was pulled off of a table when fishing for where the cable was going under the stage.

Do I have this correct?

If so, that's a pretty messed up move by Erica, imo.

Glad I have the Big Truck PPV and really looking forward to the high quality stream this weekend.

One other thing I'm wondering if I had right: The other pool room owner who was posting in that thread complaining about Ray's pricing to room owners plus how poorly Ray treated the staff and patrons at his room; did that guy say he had Ray doing streams at his room for over 4 years? I thought that's what I read but it really didn't make sense that someone so unhappy would keep going with Ray for 4+ years. Maybe I read it wrong.

Thanks.

best,
brian kc

Last edited:

Dave-Kat

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Saw it was pulled as well. It was an interesting post in a few ways. You got it correct pretty much Chicken. Some things just did not make sense. Whole thing sounds like a cluster f***.

Things are 'a changing' though here in our World in regard to live streaming that will effect many PPV 'ca$h grab' opportunities and battles will ensue. Good luck with the 'no cameras or video equipment' allowed. Going to have patrons 'check' their cell phones at the door ? HaHa that's what I thought.

Best rolls,

-Kat,

lorider

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Same thing happened to me. Got home from work and started reading the thread..clicked on page 9 and it was locked.

Been wondering myself what made the thread go sideways and get deleted.

SUPERSTAR

I am Keyser Söze
Silver Member
Yeah.
Erica hiked her pants down, took a picture of her ass with snapchat, added the text "F$&@ YOU!", posted it and mooned the whole forum.
It got yanked right after that.
:love:

I'm totally kidding btw LOL

Dave-Kat

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I read and followed the story since Erica posted stepped away for a 30 minutes or less reloaded and 'Poof' gone. I had some real potential but lacked meat. Probably best it disappeared cause it was going nowhere with the 'he said she said' no video proof.

Yes, a post abut a incident involving video and streaming, cell phones everywhere and no video ? Got me on that.

-Kat,

molinatx4206

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I read and followed the story since Erica posted stepped away for a 30 minutes or less reloaded and 'Poof' gone. I had some real potential but lacked meat. Probably best it disappeared cause it was going nowhere with the 'he said she said' no video proof.

Yes, a post abut a incident involving video and streaming, cell phones everywhere and no video ? Got me on that.

-Kat,

What was her response

Dave-Kat

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I don't have a screen shot. Erica started a post and said BT yanked her cord, broke her Lap Top and threw her cell phone breaking it because he was pi$$*d off she was 'free streaming' at his PPV event on a different table at Buffalo's last weekend.

BT rebutted very politely stating that she had plugged her Ethernet feed into his gear without permission and he pulled it and in pulling it inadvertently pulled her LT off her table.

Erica then wen't to her Cell and BT did not like that as well so he took it from in tri-pod and put it behind the bar. Think he said she then proceeded to reach over or around and regain her cell and start to stream. BT did not like that. Forget what happened next.

Please do not consider my recollection of the post to be true or accurate bust the best I can do in a nutshell. I have no dog in the fight and take no sides without Video Proof.

Best rolls,

-Kat,

Cuebuddy

Mini cues
Silver Member
I was reading through the thread then went to turn to page 8 and poof, it was gone.

Too bad because Ray had just posted his side of it and, frankly, it made complete sense.

He contends that Crazy Erica without permission or even asking, hooked her streaming gear into his ethernet cable in order to get around the obstacle of her not having the wifi password for the venue.

So basically, she was trying to compete with Ray who had a contract to stream there and according to Ray, her laptop was pulled off of a table when fishing for where the cable was going under the stage.

Do I have this correct?

If so, that's a pretty messed up move by Erica, imo.

Glad I have the Big Truck PPV and really looking forward to the high quality stream this weekend.

One other thing I'm wondering if I had right: The other pool room owner who was posting in that thread complaining about Ray's pricing to room owners plus how poorly Ray treated the staff and patrons at his room; did that guy say he had Ray doing streams at his room for over 4 years? I thought that's what I read but it really didn't make sense that someone so unhappy would keep going with Ray for 4+ years. Maybe I read it wrong.

Thanks.

best,
brian kc

I was reading that thread before 5:00 am this morning and there were only a half dozen posts. I had a crazy day at work and couldn't wait to see what happened.
I guess thats what I get for staying busy when I could have been wasting time on my phone.:rolleyes:

shootergirl32

I drink & I know things
The video is on Erica's personal facebook page.. If you go the most recent video of when she was live, fast forward until there's about 11 minutes left, you can watch/listen to the whole argument.

POVPOOL

POV Pool
Silver Member
This all reminds me of an incident several years ago, where someone from Accu-Stats, scolded Alvin from Inside Pool at the Derby City event. I don't think anything got broken except a few hearts. - That all happened "Live Baby! Live!"

PETROBOY

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Didn't she have issues with another streamer awhile back after she was using his server or something. I think she yelled bloody murder about him too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lots of drama when it comes to her. I assume some intoxication of such is a heavy factor.

What I wonder is with Richie Richardson losing most of his matches how does he get backers?