Three More Unknowns

cardiac kid

Super Senior Member
Silver Member
Hi Folks,

Here are three more photo's of players we are not sure of who they are. Pretty sure one is of Roger Griffiths. Perhaps boogeyman was correct. Is one Billy Billings? As always, thanks from both Chris and myself for your assistance.

Sorry for the photo quality. The photos are already mounted on the wall and the lighting is not the best.

Lyn

Attachments

• IMG_0627.jpg
    IMG_0627.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 669
  • IMG_0624.JPG
    IMG_0624.JPG
    81 KB · Views: 660
  • IMG_0625.jpg
    IMG_0625.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 651

cardiac kid

Super Senior Member
Silver Member
the third pic is Robin Bell

Thanks Dan. Looked through all of Ed's photo's in the album. We do not have one of you. Need to rectify that before TS. If you have one available, please sign it send it to me on my Yahoo link. Chris can scan it up or down to fit the frames he purchased. Thanks again.

Lyn

billy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi Folks,

Here are three more photo's of players we are not sure of who they are. Pretty sure one is of Roger Griffiths. Perhaps boogeyman was correct. Is one Billy Billings? As always, thanks from both Chris and myself for your assistance.

Sorry for the photo quality. The photos are already mounted on the wall and the lighting is not the best.

Lyn

You have all the answers in the first two posts ...

cardiac kid

Super Senior Member
Silver Member
I agree, definitely not Billie Billing.

Thanks Gary. We have other photos of Robin and this one is so different. Should have realized my error as the woman in the photo is shooting left handed!!!! Oh well. another senior moment!

Lyn

macguy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi Folks,

Lyn

I lean toward Dave as well on picture 2.