Mark Gregory had heart attack

ibuycues

I Love Box Cues
Silver Member
Mark,
Best wishes for a good day tomorrow.
Take care of yourself, and get well quick.
Be sure to follow your doctors' advice for recovery!
Will Prout

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Mark is definitely one of the good guys in pool. The first time I met him, he was driving about an old black Lincoln or Cadillac in Maryland, after the Capital City Classic. He was definitely engaged in action at the pool room.

My prayers go out to Mark. Wishing him a speedy recovery!

CJH

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My heart stopped when I read the thread title. Mark is a good friend and superior person. Praying for successful procedure and a speedy recovery.

deanoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Having been sick or feeling week for some time
mark has been pretty tight for money

If we as a group could come up with a few thousand dollars
it would make a huge difference

Mark has not asked or mentioned this,he is a stand up fellow

If we have a reliable person to collect and forward the money to mark

it would be a great idea

sometimes it only takes a helping hand to get back on your feet

I talked to Mark a little while ago, he's doing okay, just waiting on surgery tomorrow, he's really optimistic and feels everything will be okay. He had the heart attack Monday, so he's holding in there. His biggest concern is going to be falling behind on his main bills due every month, I told him things have a way of working out, but if he don't take some kind of a break for a little while once he does get released, he won't have much to worry about ever again.

I’m good everyone......no need to send any money at this time......al thou if one of u millions Aires want to send a million....no problem.......ship it.....LMAO

Just get me a few weeks to get back on track and send rails to b repaired....still the best at that for sure.
I appreciate all the prayers and wonderful thoughts.
I’m doing fine. Put the stent in and brand new......unless I owe. Then I’m not doing so well need more time. Lmao

Thanks everyone back on track in 2 week.

Mark Gregory

realkingcobra

Silver Member
I’m good everyone......no need to send any money at this time......al thou if one of u millions Aires want to send a million....no problem.......ship it.....LMAO

Just get me a few weeks to get back on track and send rails to b repaired....still the best at that for sure.
I’m doing fine. Put the stent in and brand new......unless I owe. Then I’m not doing so well need more time. Lmao

Mark Gregory
Just some advice Mark, when the bill comes in the mail...have someone else open it, and be sitting down when they do, hate to see you have another heart attack so soon after getting out of the hospital....LOL

CJH

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Mark Gregory

Good to hear from you Mark. Take it easy and get well!!