As more bashing against deanoc continues...we now sympathize for him

Buster8001

Did you say shrubberies?
Silver Member
Prisons employ a lot of different classes with certifications and minimum certs just to be there. We are where offenders go when the judicial system has done its job.

You're about a dumb acting ass regardless.

Not in the sense I get in car and work a beat. Prison officials regardless of job are held to many of the same standards and subject to the same laws.
Dealing with offenders you're always on the edge of the law.

Yes, I'm familiar with certifications and minimum requirements in my occupation.

I'm also familiar with prisons being the place for offenders.

Thank you for the compliment.

So you were not an officer, you were never a correctional officer, and you were not a dentition officer. You performed the functions of food service management, under the umbrella of prison official. And you claim that is "semi law enforcement"? But I'm the "dumb acting ass". Got it.

ShootingHank

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So I did my research and found this....WOW!.....just all lies.

As stated in one of our original post as i recall
Jack made the Libra cues with a machinest named Johnny Sanchezwho has
since passed away

Jacks idea and knowledge of playing characteristics has been a big help to
many newer cue makers who have sought advice over the years

Several of them have encouraged Jack to get back in the business and
have offered to be of hel to him with modern finishes ,machinery and different steps while
sticking to Jacks internal ideas etc.

As stated Jack plans to put out a few cues, inexpensive cues to demonstrate that
he can make a great playing cue,a dozen of you guys got the first dozen cues and reported that
he produces a great cue

Jacks plan is to see how you guys report back and then decide if he is willing to make
a large investment of time and machinery into making more.

So to be very specific,Jack is acting in the same capacity he did with the Libra cues, his is not a
hands on machinery operating function but one of supervisory,design and quality control,
This is what we mean when we said Jack made the cues,they are his designs,his creations,his specs
his responsibility,

But now he has actually married his pool cue knowledge with advanced production
and quality techniues. I think one thing you guys have seen is that the shafts were fabulous
and the cues play great,and this is our great concern

This is an expansion on one or more of my early post. It is more than is necessary,and if anyone
is unhappy with t the Zorro they have on order now, contact Dean for an immediate refund

We are confident that you will love your new cue,but if this controversy upsets you,call me for a
quick refund, Simply call and say I want my money back

I can guarantee you no hard feelings

You're speculating and what you are speculating can happen from JP got a bunch of unbranded cues and shipped it to Dean and Dean proceeds to send them out unknowingly.

Dean admitted that he knew they were made by Schmelke.

And if Jack Potter received the cues from Schmelke, then why would he need Dean to ship them to the customers?

Dean could have just emailed Jack the addresses to ship each of the cues too.

Also, Dean seems like the type of person who really knows cues, so I imagine that he could tell the difference between a high quality Libra or any other quality custom cue, and a Schmelke.

336Robin

Multiverse Operative
Silver Member
Yes, I'm familiar with certifications and minimum requirements in my occupation.

I'm also familiar with prisons being the place for offenders.

Thank you for the compliment.

So you were not an officer, you were never a correctional officer, and you were not a dentition officer. You performed the functions of food service management, under the umbrella of prison official. And you claim that is "semi law enforcement"? But I'm the "dumb acting ass". Got it.

I held several titles and qualification during my time there including Officer,
Correctional Officer, Administrative Officer, Food Service Officer, Manager and
several other subtitles in those positions as well as being consulted with on several internal
panels for the expertise I developed in my field. It's not about me. You're only problem is
your being a keyboard warrior.If you'd calm down and enjoy this place instead of
being on the attack constantly this place would be a lot more fun for you. Chill man.

I'm speculating? yet, you are here with some non sense theory that was not even used as a defense by Dean himself.

Dean lied about the cues, and now folks have $600 cues worth $200. That seems like a great deal for Dean, not so much for the suckers that bought them. I was "this" close to buying one. I was bored one day and inquired about them but never got around to ordering. Thank goodness.

Yeah, and if they hit any balls with the cue, then that value goes down at least 25%, or maybe more.

Actually, if I had a Brand new never chalked Schmelke, I am sure that I would not be able to get anywhere close to retail value out of it.

At least a Libra cue would hold its value pretty well, I assume.

Buster8001

Did you say shrubberies?
Silver Member
I held several titles and qualification during my time there including Officer,
Correctional Officer, Administrative Officer, Food Service Officer, Manager and
several other subtitles in those positions as well as being consulted with on several internal
panels for the expertise I developed in my field. It's not about me. You're only problem is
your being a keyboard warrior.If you'd calm down and enjoy this place instead of
being on the attack constantly this place would be a lot more fun for you. Chill man.

This place is fun to me, and I'm very rarely not calm. It's the lying I can't I can't stand.

336Robin

Multiverse Operative
Silver Member
This place is fun to me, and I'm very rarely not calm. It's the lying I can't I can't stand.

Dean is an old man with a good heart. Sounds like he did a few things he
shouldn't and I'm damn sorry about it. The road to hell is paved with good intentions
sometimes. The dude has tons of money it was never about making money I can
assure you. Maybe a little misguided but he's always sort of been like Santa Claus with
his cues. I never bought one but I was tempted a time or two. I've got good cues and
hell after this Covid shit I'm not sure how much I can afford to be in a damn pool room.
That is the really messed up thing we're all going to face.

Last edited:

HawaiianEye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yeah, and if they hit any balls with the cue, then that value goes down at least 25%, or maybe more.

Actually, if I had a Brand new never chalked Schmelke, I am sure that I would not be able to get anywhere close to retail value out of it.

At least a Libra cue would hold its value pretty well, I assume.

Justin386,

Go back and read all your old posts from your previous time here.

You can't afford a cue and you have sold every cheap cue you ever had to buy a bus pass or taxi rides.You don't have a car. You couldn't afford your apartments and you could never get or hold a job.

You said those things. Go back and look the posts up.

Now you are a cue expert and are worried about cues that you didn't buy or couldn't afford to buy unless they were under $100, no matter who made them.

And in every post, you add "assume" over and over because you never know what the hell is going on and you feel the need to be in every conversation.

Last edited:

Shawn Armstrong

AZB deceased - stopped posting 5/13/2022
Silver Member
Jason386,

You can't afford a cue and you have sold every cheap cue you ever had to buy a bus pass or taxi rides.You don't have a car. You couldn't afford your apartments and you could never get or hold a job.

Now you are a cue expert and are worried about cues that you didn't buy or couldn't afford to buy unless the were under $100, no matter who made them.

And in every post, you add "assume" over and over because you never know what the hell is going on and you feel the need to be in every conversation.

It’s Justin....not Jason.

JC

Coos Cues
Justin386,

Now you are a cue expert and are worried about cues that you didn't buy or couldn't afford to buy unless they were under $100, no matter who made them.

Here is his mommy coming down to school to address the bullies:

‎Lisa Schaefer‎ to AzBilliards.com

August 20, 2016 ·
You have a forum on your AzBilliards.com and unfortunately you have allot of mean people that go on your billiard forums. My son Justin God knows why loves to visit the azbilliards forum. Some mean man talked my son into sending him a pool cue for $175. This person agreed to wait to receive the money until Justin was (is) able to send him the money. But now he has threatened Justin with postal fraud and I don't know what else. This threatening person's name is Brian. This man Brian sent Justin a Jim Baxter made from a Mark Bear blank Bocote/Rosewood w/a Lucasi Hybrid shaft. I tell you all these old and/or used pool cues are always in some kind of bad shape and this 1 is just another of those. My son is very upset tonight and after hearing about it I'm also very upset tonight. My son is just going to keep the stupid pos pool cue and sell 1 of his laptops to try to get the money up. We are on welfare and we have very little money to live off of; we certainly don't have money for expensive pool cues. We have little of nothing - no furniture and no car. I hate your forum and I hate all the mean people you have that always upset Justin and are always talking him into buying some stupid old worthless pool cue. The guy sent the damn cue without having the money first and so now the guy will not wait for the money. I would like to call the police on the guy myself; I am so angry. I'm a middle aged disabled person and my son takes care of me. My son has no income and therefore no money for any pool cues. If there is anything you can do to help this situation I'd appreciate it. Justin is afraid to mail the cue back; he's afraid the man (Brian) will say he didn't receive it or something. So Justin is keeping the old pos cue at our expense.

HawaiianEye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It’s Justin....not Jason.

Thanks for the correction. I remembered it but typed the wrong thing on this iPad using one finger and the auto-correction thing is going off every few words. With my bad eye it is hard to catch my errors until I've already posted.

HawaiianEye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Here is his mommy coming down to school to address the bullies:

‎Lisa Schaefer‎ to AzBilliards.com

August 20, 2016 ·
You have a forum on your AzBilliards.com and unfortunately you have allot of mean people that go on your billiard forums. My son Justin God knows why loves to visit the azbilliards forum. Some mean man talked my son into sending him a pool cue for $175. This person agreed to wait to receive the money until Justin was (is) able to send him the money. But now he has threatened Justin with postal fraud and I don't know what else. This threatening person's name is Brian. This man Brian sent Justin a Jim Baxter made from a Mark Bear blank Bocote/Rosewood w/a Lucasi Hybrid shaft. I tell you all these old and/or used pool cues are always in some kind of bad shape and this 1 is just another of those. My son is very upset tonight and after hearing about it I'm also very upset tonight. My son is just going to keep the stupid pos pool cue and sell 1 of his laptops to try to get the money up. We are on welfare and we have very little money to live off of; we certainly don't have money for expensive pool cues. We have little of nothing - no furniture and no car. I hate your forum and I hate all the mean people you have that always upset Justin and are always talking him into buying some stupid old worthless pool cue. The guy sent the damn cue without having the money first and so now the guy will not wait for the money. I would like to call the police on the guy myself; I am so angry. I'm a middle aged disabled person and my son takes care of me. My son has no income and therefore no money for any pool cues. If there is anything you can do to help this situation I'd appreciate it. Justin is afraid to mail the cue back; he's afraid the man (Brian) will say he didn't receive it or something. So Justin is keeping the old pos cue at our expense.

Sound like what I was remembering.

I hope he is taking care of his mom instead of sitting online all days dreaming up pool movies.

God bless the lady.

jimmyco

NRA4Life
Silver Member
Yeah it is but the nasty comments made it wonderful. He accused me of an
ignorant comment, he has no idea how ignorant I can be lol. I'm going to laugh like hell
when the whole thing is found out. I worked in semi law enforcement field and you do
that for 30 years and you start to see what probably wasn't said. Things come out different
during interrogation. I still think there's more to it. I'll bet there are few apologies. They'll
blame Glen for not clearing it up for them when it wasn't his responsibility to.

I work in semi law enforcement also. We just call it D.O.T.

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
Edit because I think we agree. I didn't follow to whom you were replying.

Yes, I believe we do. It was aimed at the "you didn't buy one so you shouldn't be involved" crowd. I think I meant to quote one of them and accidentally edited it out.

BTW, I see you hit me with a red one. I didn't actually know how the whole red/greenie thing worked until just now when I opened my User CP to change a display setting. My rating was 100% green, just like deans iTrader...was that is.

Buster8001

Did you say shrubberies?
Silver Member
Yes, I believe we do. It was aimed at the "you didn't buy one so you shouldn't be involved" crowd. I think I meant to quote one of them and accidentally edited it out.

BTW, I see you hit me with a red one. I didn't actually know how the whole red/greenie thing worked until just now when I opened my User CP to change a display setting. My rating was 100% green, just like deans iTrader...was that is.

Yeah, my apologies. I sent that before realizing to whom you were replying. I then made the edit to my post. I'll swing back around with some greens.

ShootingHank

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I don't want to do any more damage as people can do their own research. There is a timeline of this scheme and it plays out beautifully. A lot of lies and promises leading up to this and the eventual admission by the seller.

It's quite entertaining.