As more bashing against deanoc continues...we now sympathize for him

Snooker Theory

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This is why you just don't get it. What Hand did was up front and honest. He decided there is a cost factor to water. He pays folks that fetch it for you, he has to clean the glass afterwards, so he rightly assumed if folks are not going to spend money, why is he paying for dishwashers and servers without him making a profit.

Now, here is the most important part, if Hank was selling Fuji water but was actually just putting tap water in the glass, then Hank would be wrong. This is exactly what Dean did. He payed a shell game and got caught. Then made the cardinal sin of refusing to apologize and acting like the victim for the only one that made money in the deal. LOL, yeah, that's some victim ;)

well said bud

HawaiianEye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Last edited:

jazznpool

Superior Cues--Unchalked!
Gold Member
Silver Member
Thanks for the summary. I didn't follow what had happened and I'm sorry to hear this misrepresentation happened here at AZB. My dealings with Dean have been straightaway.

Simply, Dean's customers were duped.

They bought a Jack Potter cue and got a Schmelke. The ones who defend these actions are too proud, too dumb, too belligerent or too kind hearted to hurt Dean for what he did, which was wrong. I think his defenders need to pick out which category they belong in - the rest of us already have figured that out.

Did I buy a Jackpot? No, and neither did anybody else. And that is the case summary and last thing I will say about it.

penguin

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
There are some things we do that we must carry with us.

No matter the good deeds you do or the people who love you,
this can all be overshadowed by one horrific deed.

A backpacker is traveling through Ireland when it starts to rain.
He decides to wait out the storm in a nearby pub.
The only other person at the bar is an older man staring at his drink.

After a few moments of silence the man turns to the
backpacker and says in a thick Irish accent:

"You see this bar?
I built this bar with my own bare hands.
I cut down every tree and made the lumber myself.
I worked away in the wind and cold,
but do they call me McGregor the bar builder? No."

"Do you see that stone wall out there?
I built that wall with my own bare hands.
I found every stone and placed them just right in the rain and mud,
but do they call me McGregor the wall builder? No."

"Do ya see that pier out there on the lake?
I built that pier with my own bare hands,
driving each piling deep into ground
so that it would last a lifetime.
Do they call me McGregor the pier builder? No."

"But ya f**k one goat..."

Last edited:

ShootingArts

Smorg is giving St Peter the 7!
Gold Member
Silver Member
lost track

I didn't say I didn't have anything in it.

I said I traded for it.

I have two of them and like them.

How about this one.

You say there isn't some customization in my cue? Larry Vigus cored the Camphor burl handle with Purple Heart. Does he work for Schmelke?

https://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=510848

You have made so many posts concerning this and stretched and distorted things so much you no longer remember what you said.

You demanded I name someone, I did. Now if you are saying you lied when you said you had nothing or basically nothing in the cue, well nobody knows better than you!

Hu

HawaiianEye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You have made so many posts concerning this and stretched and distorted things so much you no longer remember what you said.

You demanded I name someone, I did. Now if you are saying you lied when you said you had nothing or basically nothing in the cue, well nobody knows better than you!

Hu

I said I traded for the cue.

What did I trade?

And how much did I pay for what I traded?

And what did I trade before that?

What I traded for the cue I could have sold for about the price of what he cue sold for.

You sound like one of those people who make bad trades.

How you like this one?

https://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?p=6631122#post6631122

Last edited:

ShootingArts

Gold Member
Silver Member
like I said

I said I traded for the cue.

What did I trade?

And how much did I pay for what I traded?

And what did I trade before that?

What I traded for the cue I could have sold for about the price of what he cue sold for.

You sound like one of those people who make bad trades.

How you like this one?

https://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?p=6631122#post6631122

Like I said, you are the one that knows if you are lying now or were lying in your earlier posts. I don't give a rat's ass which it is. I thought you were drunk or otherwise not in full control of your mind when you first started posting these dozens of posts of garbage. I am still wondering. I had a much higher opinion of you before this all started.

Hu

HawaiianEye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Like I said, you are the one that knows if you are lying now or were lying in your earlier posts. I don't give a rat's ass which it is. I thought you were drunk or otherwise not in full control of your mind when you first started posting these dozens of posts of garbage. I am still wondering. I had a much higher opinion of you before this all started.

Hu

And I, you.

How much did you pay for your Jackpot?

Oh, you didn't buy one.

I forgot.

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
Thanks for the summary. I didn't follow what had happened and I'm sorry to hear this misrepresentation happened here at AZB. My dealings with Dean have been straightaway.

And I agree, I'm sure your dealings were always good with Dean, like many others. Your record is impeccable in the cue selling business and you would NOT be caught dead doing what Dean did. Not a chance in a hell. So, we are aware you can't take sides here because of past working relationship, but you can at least admit you would never sell a cue while intentionally misrepresenting it. It's just bad business.

ShootingArts

Gold Member
Silver Member
memory

And I, you.

How much did you pay for your Jackpot?

Oh, you didn't buy one.

I forgot.

You have forgotten a lot of things like what you said in other threads only a few days or weeks ago. You made the claims about getting into the first jackpot for roughly nothing. You said you bought another, then you said it was your imaginary friend that bought another, then you said it was you, seems that dozens of jackpot cues must be on the market out of only twelve made. That is amazing.

Dean didn't hustle me on one of the cues. However, he did try to sell me and every other reader these cues in thread after thread and post after post. I had people rob my businesses over and over. I caught a few in the act and they were unsuccessful. I was just as angry about the ones that tried and failed as those that tried and succeeded.

Dean tried and failed to hang it to all but about a dozen on this forum. Because he failed to sell the rest of us cheap cues for a premium price for what they were doesn't mean we don't have the right to be annoyed about his efforts.

Hu

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
Name them.

I got mine from an original owner who had it about a week and he liked it so well he turned around and ordered another one just like it, only a 60" instead of the 58" he traded me. He knew who made the cue and turned around and ordered another one.

Why is that?

He liked it.

Why don't you like it?

You didn't buy it.

Speaking of liking one. How do you like this one? It has a camphor burl handle cored with purple heart. The handle was cored by Larry Vigus.

Not too shabby.

https://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=510848

You paid 6 hundo for it? Yowser, he saw you coming. And the other guy turned around and bought another for 6 hundo. Now, we know why the Ponzi guys make so much money. Just too many suckers out there. And the suckers love their "guy" because they were told he's honest. Dean stepped in a pile of dog shit and not one of his friends had the sense to tell him to change his shoes.

Last edited:

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member
You paid 6 hundo for it? Yowser, he saw you coming. And the other guy turned around and bought another for 6 hundo. Now, we know why the Ponzi guys make so much money. Just too many suckers out there. And the suckers love their "guy" because they were told he's honest. Dean stepped in a pile of dog shit and not one of his friends had the sense to tell him to change his shoes.

Also more people asked for refunds, Dean didn't actually disclose it to all of his customers. Another found out after he listed the cue for sale and got torched online

ShootingHank

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Also more people asked for refunds, Dean didn't actually disclose it to all of his customers. Another found out after he listed the cue for sale and got torched online

Yep.

This thing of him not disclosing pictures helps him resell to another guy.

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member

IMHO Deanoc Customer list is his business, not your. Would you also like to see the POTUS TRUMP Tax Returns, well IMHO it his business, and not the public business.:smile:

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member
IMHO Deanoc Customer list is his business, not your. Would you also like to see the POTUS TRUMP Tax Returns, well IMHO it his business, and not the public business.:smile:

I would, I think it matters to know what other countries are paying him so citizens can see if his policies are treason

A Dean Customer was very publicly flogged, making it public business

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Says the guy who posted the screenshot of dean's FOOKING I-TRADER!!!!!!!!!!!!

WTF?!!?

Is this shit for real?!
wtf.jpg

HawaiianEye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yep.

This thing of him not disclosing pictures helps him resell to another guy.

I thought you said you don't play pool.

Why are you worrying about cues you don't have?

Stay safe and locked in, too, and don't worry about what other people do. You are nothing but a bored busybody.

Last edited:

ShootingHank

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I thought you said you don't play pool.

Why are you worrying about cues you don't?

Stay safe and locked in, too, and don't worry about what other people do. You are nothing but a bored busybody.

I quit playing and I'm a sporty ass player too. Sold everything and focused on my career.

Yes, I'm bored and miss pool especially during this lockout and will plan on playing again once everything is in the clear with this virus. I don't want to catch the virus and infect everyone at the pool hall.

I am currently shopping for a cue. Can't find one I like yet or they were sold already. I've been scouring the for sale section and even messaged sellers from last year hoping their cues haven't sold.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I quit playing and I'm a sporty ass player too. Sold everything and focused on my career.

Yes, I'm bored and miss pool especially during this lockout and will plan on playing again once everything is in the clear with this virus. I don't want to catch the virus and infect everyone at the pool hall.

I am currently shopping for a cue. Can't find one I like yet or they were sold already. I've been scouring the for sale section and even messaged sellers from last year hoping their cues haven't sold.

LOL...cue police gonna get you.

Bad boys, bad boys...whatcha gonna do?