My new player, she's a beauty!

DWBOD

Game Over!
Silver Member
Here is my new Blackcreek full splice. The handle is Beeswing Narra with an ivory Hoppe ring and the forearm is macassar ebony with a solid ivory joint, it's tough to capture the beauty of the wood in these pics. Cue is an awesome player as are all Blackcreeks that I've ever played with. Thanks Travis!

IMG_2991.jpg

IMG_3006.jpg

IMG_2997.jpg

IMG_3003.jpg

IMG_3009.jpg

Thanks,

Doug

tikkler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
hey

Doug, another very very nice cue. Is this beauty your everyday player now
Steve

Monto P2

Asia Billiards
Silver Member
That is the most beautiful sneaky i have ever seen.

Gorgeous would be an understatment:thumbup:

Stan9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
By no stretch of the imagination can that cue be called a sneaky:D It is certainly a great-looking player - I like the colour contrast and the hoppe ring matches well with the joint. Congrats and enjoy!

cuejunky

Pool Player
Silver Member
If you sneak it out of the case when no one is looking and then only shoot when your opponent's back is turned? Maybe.

DWBOD

Game Over!
Silver Member
Thank you for all the compliments, I love the cue and don't think I'll be selling it anytime soon. Travis built it exactly the way I asked him to and I couldn't be happier with the finished product.

Doug

Retail1LO

Pass the sugar!!!
Silver Member
DWBOD said:
Thank you for all the compliments, I love the cue and don't think I'll be selling it anytime soon. Travis built it exactly the way I asked him to and I couldn't be happier with the finished product.

Doug

"Soon" is relative. I don't care if you sell it tomorrow...or 5 years from now. I STILL have first dibs on it. :p

lenoxmjs

Brazilian Rosewood Fan
Silver Member
Travis's work is on it's way to the next level. Congrat's on a sweet cue !

cuebird

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Another beautiful cue from Travis, the Narra looks great and its a fullsplice made completely by Travis. SWEET!!