Dricore sub-flooring

Bigkahuna

It's Good For Your Game!
Silver Member
Just wondering if anyone has had experience with Dricore subflooring. I am considering finishing my basement and am just concerned about these 2x2 subflooring tiles settling over time with the weight of a pool table. I have a freind that has parquet flooring in his rec room and I have been there a couple of times to level it after it was installed.

Of course here is what they say on their website at http://www.dricore.com/en/eIndex.aspx
The DRIcore Subfloor panels can support over 4,000 lbs. per square foot, as tested by an independent lab, so heavy furniture and equipment like pool tables, weight sets and pianos are no problem.

3kushn

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
A friend of mine uses a product like this (maybe the same) to put his 5x10 Gabriel 3C table on. Steel I-Beam and 60mm slates. Not a problem after 2 or 3 years.

At 4000 lbs per sq/ft each tile could hold the weight of 3 Gold Crowns. Total weight divided by 4 legs. Sounds like it's gonna be fine.

I'm getting the exact brand and will report back.

Bigkahuna

It's Good For Your Game!
Silver Member
A friend of mine uses a product like this (maybe the same) to put his 5x10 Gabriel 3C table on. Steel I-Beam and 60mm slates. Not a problem after 2 or 3 years.

At 4000 lbs per sq/ft each tile could hold the weight of 3 Gold Crowns. Total weight divided by 4 legs. Sounds like it's gonna be fine.

I'm getting the exact brand and will report back.
Thanks I'll be waiting right here! :groucho:

3kushn

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yep this is the stuff he used. Swiftloc is the laminate he used. Got that from Lowes.

The guy's an engineer so you know he did plenty of research before purchasing the stuff.

Cheers