Diveney sneaky

Chuckles

Me....right now
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
154   0   0
2010 Diveney sneaky with lakewood shaft. This is a cocobolo into birdseye full splice, both woods are nicely figured. Shaft is 12.65 mm @ 3.55 oz with some birdseye in it. The ferrule is lbm, tip is a layered medium. The butt weighs 14 oz with no weight bolts, so it can be made quite a bit heavier- I can adjust it to the buyer's needs. New these are over 400.... this one has an old growth shaft, so I'm not sure what it would sell for new. The only thing I could find wrong with the cue is a tiny finish dent right by the joint on the shaft. It comes with joint protectors. Both pieces are straight. sold....

Attachments

• IMG_4029.jpg
    IMG_4029.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 909
  • IMG_4030.jpg
    IMG_4030.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 890
  • IMG_4032.jpg
    IMG_4032.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 884
  • IMG_4034.jpg
    IMG_4034.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 906
  • IMG_4035.jpg
    IMG_4035.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 885
Last edited:

dafish1970

LQQK OUT
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Uni-Loc radial pin, right? Those are 3/8 in diameter (roughly), but not 10 threads per inch.

UNI-LOC IS KINDA OF A QUICK RELEASE STYLE...RADIAL IS ABOUT 3/8-7.5-8 TPI...made with a rounded tool so more wood contact...
great cue from a great guy..i would have jumped on this allready but i like joint collors...this is the best deal on az right now...that shaft is easily a extra 100++..

Last edited:

Kid Dynomite

Dennis (Michael) Wilson
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
interesting cue! it appears to be cored with a laminated maple core. Should play lights out and almost never warp! I too just wish it had joint collars. I like a stiff hitting cue. It appears cored from butt to joint.

There is alot of extra work in that cue! Did you request it that way? Maybe you asked for a light weight ? These are alll reasons for it built like that.

Please comment on the hit? never see them built like this!

kid dynomite

Chuckles

Me....right now
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
154   0   0
I'm not the original owner of the cue, but I will say it plays great. Even though Pat's taper is pretty long, the cue isn't whippy at all- the lakewood shaft plays real sporty. I think the coring is just to keep the weight down.....

AtLarge

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
92   0   0
UNI-LOC IS KINDA OF A QUICK RELEASE STYLE...RADIAL IS ABOUT 3/8-7.5-8 TPI...made with a rounded tool so more wood contact...
great cue from a great guy..i would have jumped on this allready but i like joint collors...this is the best deal on az right now...that shaft is easily a extra 100++..

Uni-Loc is a company that makes a number of joint pins. The two that most people are most familiar with are the Original Quick Release (which uses a shaft insert) and the Radial (which screws directly into wood). The pin in this cue appears to be a Uni-Loc Radial pin.

RADAR

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 99.4%
156   1   0
From a pool players perspective pats cues are the very best players out there right now. Move the cue ball well & at ease. In my opinion with all the very best cue makers cues i have played with in 30 years, pats cues are #1!:thumbup:

Chuckles

Me....right now
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
154   0   0
JayD- I either didn't get your pm, or it got accidentally erased... please resend.
I'm getting some excellent trade offers... if you've got a cash offer, now would be a good time to make it.:smile: