Cue Building Materials

BigAppleSkinny

Registered
Large inventory of cue building materials. Pre made butt blanks. Forearm wood. Old stock brown Phenolic, and acrylic rod. Thick Veneers. Whats white is the old stuff. Hurlburt and Blue Mountain linen rolls, Lizard and Leather wraps. Turquoise, Shaft Blanks. And Ring Billets. Please call or text with inquiries. 480-688-8901 10AM-10PM Pacific Time.

Keywords - Ebony, Purpleheart, Bubinga, Birdseye Maple, Micarta, Shaft Blank, Exotic wood, Joint blanks, Butt blanks, Inlay Material, Veneer, Linen, and more.

Currently unable to load pics. it says my folder is full but i can not get to it to empty it. Any help there is appreciated. I can text pics. Also pics are on local Phoenix Craigslist. Thanks for looking.

Michael Webb

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
IMG_300720_114510.jpg
IMG_300720_114435.jpg
IMG_300720_114417.jpg
IMG_300720_114455.jpg

I took these photos from the Craigslist ad. I do not know bigappleskinny

Last edited:

BigAppleSkinny

Registered
There has been a ton of interest. Thank you to everyone who has reached out. About half of it is sold. Please call to inquire about pricing on the items that are left.

Good old white
5 inch Micarta by Westinghouse .600 square Ferrule Size
3 inch .950 Micarta Joint size
Over 40 pre made butt sleeves
Almost 6 feet of pre made ring Billets

Some Misc other bits.

I am in Phoenix AZ

The lot is changing all the time, no set price until we can talk about what is here and how much of it you want. Give me a call!!

Last edited: