2003 Gilbert, Ivory joint and ferrules.

muttley76

"Time to GET BUSY...."
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hello all, I have decided to see about a raffle to sell a cue instead of the old standby of a pure sell. Having said that, please bear with me, and feel free to offer any advice about any ins/outs I may not be aware of. I am planning on using the powerball with 46 spots at $22 per spot, and not doing paypal until 45 are signed up. I am really trying to do this in the next three weeks before I am out of town for two weeks on a trip. Thanks, Matt.

Up for raffle is a beautiful 2003 Andy Gilbert. I have personally owned this cue since 2004, and it plays as good as it looks. Due to the fact that I don't really play anymore, and there is no reason to keep her in a closet, I figured I would give someone a chance to own a GREAT cue for little cash. Everything white on this cue is ivory, and the cue is 100% straight, together and apart, with either shaft. The weight is just under 19 oz.(sorry, I don't have access to scales, but as I remember it was 18.9 with one shaft and 18.95 with the other. I honestly couldn't tell the difference). This is without a doubt the nicest piece of BEM I have ever seen, the ebony in the butt and points is great, the veneers (black-brown-white-brown if it is hard to see via pics) are perfect, etc. It has a 3/8x10 pin with an ivory joint, and ivory ferrules that both have Moori medium tips (one is going to have to be replaced in the near future). I know my pics aren't perfect, I apologize, but my digital camera isn't very good. As for flaws-there are a couple of small dings in the butt that I tried to get in the pics, you can see the only really visible one in the pics, but only in the finish, not into the wood. There is also a tiny tiny blemish on the shaft collar that is in a pic, but unless you look really hard, you will never see it. This cue is a player, and a looker. Please feel free to ask any questions, either here or via pm. Thanks, Matt.

cuepics005.jpg

cuepics002.jpg

cuepics007.jpg

cuepics012.jpg
[/IMG]

cuepics010.jpg

cuepics003.jpg