terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Good match both players playing great so far

Capture.JPG

jojopiff

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Not sure if it's real or perceived, but the bottom right (as we watch on stream) pocket has caused some problems. Oscar has misses straight in 2 ball twice, and Sky just powered 8 ball in, and scratched cross side. Seems like they're a little gun shy on that particular pocket. Or, maybe it's just a coincidence. But something to watch.

Sky was up 8-3. Oscar has come back to 9-9.

Dopc

www.PoolActionTV.com
Silver Member
We will be on break from 5-8pm PST. We will return at 8PM PST sharp, regardless of other events completion times. The pace of play is twice, if not more of last nights ten ball match. The action here is hot!

To get a pass to this event, visit www.PoolActionTV.com

BNqfSKa.png

Last edited:

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
After this game, we will be on break from 5-8pm PST. We will return at 8PM PST sharp, regardless of other events completion times. The pace of play is twice, if not more of last nights ten ball match. The action here is hot!

To get a pass to this event, visit www.PoolActionTV.com

mwbb6qK.png

are you kidding?? whaaaaaaaaat?

Edit-just saw they are stopping bec the 7 footer matches are on? Huh?

Last edited:

StraightPoolIU

Brent
Silver Member
FYI I thought you did a great job on the stream, camera angles and replays. You have steadily improved over the years - everything worked well.

I know you can't control the pace of play.
I'll second this. All of Ray's streams have become quite good. While no one in pool can match Accu-Stats production values Ray's streams usually have good picture quality, camera angles, replay, correct on screen score graphics, and are very smooth with few to no freezes or interruptions. Also, I really enjoy Scott Rabon's commentary. He makes really good points, but doesn't talk too much.

Dopc

www.PoolActionTV.com
Silver Member
I'll second this. All of Ray's streams have become quite good. While no one in pool can match Accu-Stats production values Ray's streams usually have good picture quality, camera angles, replay, correct on screen score graphics, and are very smooth with few to no freezes or interruptions. Also, I really enjoy Scott Rabon's commentary. He makes really good points, but doesn't talk too much.

Thank you for the kind words Tate and StraightpoolU, I will forward these comments along to Ray(Bigtruck).