July 20-23 Fight Night 15 & 16 Double Header! Big Table 10 Ball & 9 Ball

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just my, im sure, a stupid opinion but i think a 2 hr break would have been better/made more sense coming an hour into the toy table event. For the very few that want to watch that, they could live with the last 2 hrs, the first 15 minutes are probably BS anyway so what would they miss?

For us pool fans, we wouldnt have to suffer a THREE HOUR BREAK! Absurd!!

Last edited:

Dopc

www.PoolActionTV.com
Silver Member
As mentioned, The score is 75-52 Oscar. We are taking the scheduled 3 hour Dinner break. Play will resume at 8pm PST/11pm EST sharp.

6uP2y5w.png

Last edited:

actionplayer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sky is definitely going to be running back to the bar box and licking his wounds after this one it would seem.

If I had to guess, this bodes very well for Oscar on the Mosconi Cup for 2015, and it not going to help Sky's chances at all.

Bergman was a shoe in either way, SVB is obvious, Hall has to be there due to being the best on the team last year. That leaves two spots.

If Oscar drills Sky there is no way you can take Sky and leave Oscar off the team. Now what about Corey? Mike D? There are a lot of guys trying to get those last two spots and they all have reasons to potentially get it. I think if Sky loses this match (which is looks like he will) that would probably almost kill any chance he had. Winning it probably would have done the exact opposite as it would have shown him as more than just a bar box champ.

good night for you as the bhoys got through and play Azerbaijan team in next round eh?

back to point, totally agree even though there was no mosconi points at stake here if sky makes it and Oscar doesn't kind of shows you the embarrssement for the US team

ice berg I know thinks he can beat Oscar at any table on any game
in STL he actually wanted to double the bet playing 9 ball after they broke even playing 8 and 10 ball

sky needs to get back in the grease and pump somebody if he is to gain the confidence on the 9 foot and the credibility

playing action hound bartram some or Compton, joey gray etc I think would be good for him

Nick B

This is gonna hurt
Silver Member
Just my, im sure, a stupid opinion but i think a 2 hr break would have been better/made more sense coming an hour into the toy table event. For the very few that want to watch that, they could live with the last 2 hrs, the first 15 minutes are probably BS anyway so what would they miss?

I'm of three minds:
Mind #1 - I'm a huge Mark G / CSI supporter and prefer they make room for each other​

Mind #2 - I have very little (correction none) interest in watching bar box anything. The NHL might as well play the Stanley Cup on a table top Hockey game​

Mind #3 - It's good to see a little inter-industry cooperation for a change​

Nick

Dopc

www.PoolActionTV.com
Silver Member

Sorry for the inconvenience any viewers may encounter with the scheduled break. It's a tough situation and we are doing all we can to accommodate all parties involved.

The stream will return at 8pm PST/11pm EST sharp!

Dopc

www.PoolActionTV.com
Silver Member
Kids trying to mount a comeback. Sky appears to have a much better attitude and a little spring in his step. Will he run out of racks by the time Oscar gets to 100?. This is quickly becoming a thriller.

M9BR1jS.png

StraightPoolIU

Brent
Silver Member
Sky is playing and breaking much better but unless he puts a big package together he's eventually going to succumb to math. By that I mean every time Sky gets it rocking he makes an error and Oscar gets that much closer to the finish line. Love the never say die attitude though. Great to see.