Cuemakers Business Cards

Charlie D

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I collect Cuemakers Business cards, always searching for the newer Cuemakers and especially the older Cuemakers Business cards.
If you collect maybe we can trade, as I have doubles of some of them.
Let me know what you have, maybe we can cut a deal. Charlie D IMG_1059.JPG

IMG_1058.JPG

CroweCues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I collect Charlie. I'm Dustin crowe. Contact me on Facebook or here. We need to talk lol I have an extensive collection and doubles of cards as well.

Last edited:

tc in l a

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If one of you guys are interested...

...send me a PM with your address and I'll mail this to you. It's from the early 70's here in Southern California.

Back then I bought a used merry widow Ginacue. I know I was at least the fourth owner and it was kind of beat up but it was a Ginacue and I scraped together a few bucks to buy it.

I stopped playing a year or so after I bought it and it was stored away for forty years in a cheap vinyl case, leaning against the wall. Of course the cue warped, the wrap was falling off and the finish was flaking. I was disappointed and embarrassed when I finally looked at it again but finally took it to Ernie a few years ago and he was able to restore it. He cut in half where the wrap met the forearm and then cut it again where the wrap met the butt - he saved the forearm, joint and entire butt. He said that based on the joint it was one the first 75 or so cues he made but that it had been stained.

Anyway, this card was in the cheap case and I saved it for no good reason but I'll never do anything with it so if you want it I'll mail it to you.

I guess Richie's shop worked on it at some point before I bought the cue.

Best to you
Tony C

Attachments

• IMG_20170904_150802.jpg
    IMG_20170904_150802.jpg
    196.4 KB · Views: 124
Last edited:

CroweCues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Want to let everyone who reads this know, did a trade with Charlie. Great guy to deal with, no issues at all.

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

DaveM

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I just found Eddie Cohen's card in my wallet earlier today. If you pm your address I'll mail it to you. I may have Josh Treadway's around somewhere.