They say Dechaine Dumped, come defend yourself.

kwakaa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
color of no money

There was really only 2 guys in chat that claimed that but one of them would post 'dumping big time' or similar every minute or so. His name was Kawaa or something like that. No one should have even acknowledged those posts and no one did for the longest time. He was a terrible handicapper and had to find an excuse for why he couldnt pick his nose.

1st of all I am a tremendous handicapper!!! I watched a few matches yesterday. Whole 2pm match and end of Kamico thru the finals. I gave Dechaine -5 before the final match. I started writing "Dechaine is dumping" once he started smashing balls around in rack 4 or 5. Why...WHY NOT? Its the internets. The chats on USSTREAM are fun. Then throw in a few color of money quotes. the art of the dump. U mad?

It;s the internets...dont take it to heart. People are having fun and rooting for earl and mike on the stream's chat. People discuss the match they are watching.

But I come to see the summary of the tournament on AZ today. I go on the chatroom to view and see there is a discussion on Mike dumping? Cmon people. Its a streams chatroom. Its not a burning bush.

This site is great for pool info. Thanks for the updates and links to free streams. Sherdog is the best site for ballbusting out there. But this place's forum threads are pretty amusing to read. A few weeks ago the guy who did not ship the sticks. 50 pages of people argueing with a US Open champ (Schmidt sp?) on how to be a champion in pool. The whole dont bet with SC5 threads.

And Earl Strickland is an American Institution!!! Only 1000 people watching the greatest tournament 9ball player ever playing a great young shooter. 1000 people. and its free. And out of the 1000 we cannot even get along. Rodney King is rolling in his grave. Cant we all just get along.

What would have made the stream awesome yesteday if Alvin called the whole match in robot voice and then Alvin should have sang Selena Gomez during all the breaks....I wrote that 50 times more then Dechaine dumping.

By the way....Dechaine totally dumped that match.

EARL AKA AMERICAN INSTITUTION!!!

I realize many on AZ are somewhat crazy after the "how to be a pool champion" thread, but I had to respond to the vicious accusation by Nostroke that I was a terrible handicapper.

And I totally believe in the bottom of my heart that Dechaine dumped to the American Institution.

stop trolling up the stream chats newb! your handicapping still sucks :thumbup: who cares what you think of az threads and how long they are, you troll up stream chats, thats like the lowest form of a troll, ya troll :) i also see some regular az posters say some incredibly dumb shit in those chats too.

Last edited:

robsnotes4u

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
A Butt?

You are just being a butt even suggesting a dump unless you have evidence or a witness to a conersation or anything to backup such an allegation. Myself i am not a huge deschain fan but i think he is a great player that probably just got beat by arguably the best nine ball player who ever lived maybe earl is on the down hill slide now but he still was the man for a long time and he has a lot of flashbacks.

If you call out a dump have some proof

Read post 123. And read my post before you make statements. Not once did I say he dumped. Speak of allegations, you are the pot calling the kettle black.

punter

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yeah and if somebody told you Stop signs are blue you could see it that way too?? Yes you are right gay COULD very well be taken as happy but it this case I highly doubt it. Justin used gay as STUPID which is the way ignorant people use the word gay. So in others words they could be deemed as stupid or gay!! So does that make Justin gay?? Hmmmm never thought of it that way but it makes sense.

So funny how people see things so differently when everything is plain and obvious. Personally I think its hysterical :lol::lol::lol:

Man you're really going off on this. Hate to hijack the thread, but it's a pretty gay thread anyway. The word I'm sick of is 'like', specifically when people say it over and over. Example:

He said he wanted to go to the bar, and I was like, Hey man, that place sucks.

When someone uses that over and over I just want to tell them to STFU.

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Man you're really going off on this. Hate to hijack the thread, but it's a pretty gay thread anyway. The word I'm sick of is 'like', specifically when people say it over and over. Example:

He said he wanted to go to the bar, and I was like, Hey man, that place sucks.

When someone uses that over and over I just want to tell them to STFU.

Let me help you out with the thread drift. :D

Here's the worst culprits I have encountered in the spoken word:

Like tell me about like how much you want to like go.
Tell me, you know, about, you know, how much you want, you know, to go.
I mean, tell me how much, I mean, you want to go.
Uh, tell me, uh, how much, um, you want, uh, to, uh, go.
Tell me how much, you know what I mean, you want to, you know what I mean, to go.

Those are just a few that come to mind this fine morning. I have more. :eek:

RunoutJJ

Professional Banger
Silver Member
1st of all I am a tremendous handicapper!!! I watched a few matches yesterday. Whole 2pm match and end of Kamico thru the finals. I gave Dechaine -5 before the final match. I started writing "Dechaine is dumping" once he started smashing balls around in rack 4 or 5. Why...WHY NOT? Its the internets. The chats on USSTREAM are fun. Then throw in a few color of money quotes. the art of the dump. U mad?

It;s the internets...dont take it to heart. People are having fun and rooting for earl and mike on the stream's chat. People discuss the match they are watching.

But I come to see the summary of the tournament on AZ today. I go on the chatroom to view and see there is a discussion on Mike dumping? Cmon people. Its a streams chatroom. Its not a burning bush.

This site is great for pool info. Thanks for the updates and links to free streams. Sherdog is the best site for ballbusting out there. But this place's forum threads are pretty amusing to read. A few weeks ago the guy who did not ship the sticks. 50 pages of people argueing with a US Open champ (Schmidt sp?) on how to be a champion in pool. The whole dont bet with SC5 threads.

And Earl Strickland is an American Institution!!! Only 1000 people watching the greatest tournament 9ball player ever playing a great young shooter. 1000 people. and its free. And out of the 1000 we cannot even get along. Rodney King is rolling in his grave. Cant we all just get along.

What would have made the stream awesome yesteday if Alvin called the whole match in robot voice and then Alvin should have sang Selena Gomez during all the breaks....I wrote that 50 times more then Dechaine dumping.

I realize many on AZ are somewhat crazy after the "how to be a pool champion" thread, but I had to respond to the vicious accusation by Nostroke that I was a terrible handicapper.

And I totally believe in the bottom of my heart that Dechaine dumped to the American Institution.

You sir are a very... Very funny man.

Hungarian

C'mon, man!
Silver Member
I feel you I mean you hear me so straight up you hear Ima go you feel me but straight up ima go you hear me and feel me?

Let me help you out with the thread drift. :D

Here's the worst culprits I have encountered in the spoken word:

Like tell me about like how much you want to like go.
Tell me, you know, about, you know, how much you want, you know, to go.
I mean, tell me how much, I mean, you want to go.
Uh, tell me, uh, how much, um, you want, uh, to, uh, go.
Tell me how much, you know what I mean, you want to, you know what I mean, to go.

Those are just a few that come to mind this fine morning. I have more. :eek:

B.Carson

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

You're despicable...:mad:

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I feel you I mean you hear me so straight up you hear Ima go you feel me but straight up ima go you hear me and feel me?

You don't know me.
110706exp.jpg

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Ah, but with the spoken word, you must insert punctuation in order to provide a comprehensive written statement:

I feel you. I mean, you hear me. So, straight up, you hear Ima go. You feel me, but, straight up, Ima go. You hear me and feel me.

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
... I feel you. I mean, you hear me. So, straight up, you hear Ima go. You feel me, but, straight up, Ima go. You hear me and feel me.
Would you two please get a room?:shocked:

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Well, if we're going to get into literature, how about changing the title
of this thread.....I'll go first.

Dechaine Unjustly Dissed by Chat Dummies...Earl Eclipses

...and in other news...
Robsnotes4u Flunks Journalism Course....
..he claims it's unfair.."I spelled all the wurds rite."

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well, if we're going to get into literature, how about changing the title
of this thread.....I'll go first.

Dechaine Unjustly Dissed by Chat Dummies...Earl Eclipses

Oh, I like that. I like that a lot. :cool:

Or said another way, "The Battle of the Old Guard and the New Kid on the Block: Experience Triumphs!" :thumbup: