Check out the Adam logo on this cue. Never seen this logo before on an Adam.

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
I don't think it's an Adam cue, but the patina on it indicates it's old. This may sound odd, but do you think it might have been the owner's name? Not a bad looking cue, whatever it is.

I don't think it's an Adam cue, but the patina on it indicates it's old. This may sound odd, but do you think it might have been the owner's name? Not a bad looking cue, whatever it is.

The sellers pictures are not very good, but seeing that nice looking BEM in the butt sleeve makes me think it is a good quality cue.

I assumed it is an Adam, because the seller is from Japan, and it has an Adam style rubber bumper, but just never seen an Adam logo like that one before.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
NOT an ADAM/Japan cue. They never used that logo. This is a Chinese/Taiwanese cue. BTW, all the pointed ADAM/Japan cues the I personally have seen have all had sharp points. This cue looks very much like a Lucasi product. Same factory makes almost all ADAM stuff now.

NOT an ADAM/Japan cue. They never used that logo. This is a Chinese/Taiwanese cue. BTW, all the pointed ADAM/Japan cues the I personally have seen have all had sharp points. This cue looks very much like a Lucasi product. Same factory makes almost all ADAM stuff now.

Okay, so the cue might be an Adam (from China), but surely not an Adam / Japan cue. Or, the cue might be a fake knock off Adam cue.

I see the Lucasi style rings, so it makes sense that it surely was not made in Japan.

Thanks for your reply. These odd / out of the ordinary cues just interest me.

HawaiianEye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Reminds me of when I lived in Taiwan many, many years ago.

I used to ride by this Chinese beauty shop every day on the way to work. The only reason I noticed the place was because it was right next to the CAT (Civil Air Transport) office, which was (or used to be) affiliated with, or owned by, the CIA.

The GIANT (letters about 3 feet tall) sign painted across the top of the salon building said:

BEAUMY SMUDIO

It was supposed to say BEAUTY STUDIO.

The sign was there for years and years and may still be there for all I know.

How in the hell do you mix up a "T" with a "M"?

Last edited:

I used to ride by this Chinese beauty shop every day on the way to work. The only reason I noticed the place was because it was right next to the CAT (Civil Air Transport) office, which was (or used to be) affiliated with, or owned by, the CIA.

The GIANT (letters about 3 feet tall) sign painted across the top of the salon building said:

BEAUMY SMUDIO

How in the hell do you mix up a "T" with an "M"?

Lol, that is so funny. Great story.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Okay, so the cue might be an Adam (from China), but surely not an Adam / Japan cue. Or, the cue might be a fake knock off Adam cue.

I see the Lucasi style rings, so it makes sense that it surely was not made in Japan.

Thanks for your reply. These odd / out of the ordinary cues just interest me.
ALL ADAM cue still use that lion logo. https://www.adam-japan.com/mugen-01/ The Musashi are still made in the Sayama plant. All others are made in China.

measureman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

BEAUMY SMUDIO

How in the hell do you mix up a "T" with a "M"?

Right here in Colorado we have the Sheridan Aparments.