Who Will Win inaugural "Bar Box Money Game King" title? Alex P v Sky(3-5 Jan). 10Ball

spartan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Who Will Win inaugural "Bar Box Money Game King" title? Alex P v Sky(3-5 Jan). 10Ball

Roy's Basement kicks off Inaugural "Bar Box Money Game King" title match Alex Pagulayan v Sky Woodward from 3-5 January2020

10Ball
$50K in middle
Best of 5 sets
Race to 25 each set

Jan 3 Friday (7PM) : one Set will be played only
Jan 4 Saturday (4PM) : Two sets will be played
Jan 5 (Day 3 if needed / also up to two sets)
* ALL Starting times are eastern time and all sets will be played race to 25 each.

PPV
$24.95 for all 3 days
https://ppv.audiovideoweb.com/ppvlnk/info/item/157695064660826?id=10072019190734

rb30.JPG

rb31.JPG

:grin:

Nullus

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That's a solid match-up, but I'll go with Skyler just because of recent play in the Mosconi. Of course, that could backfire and lead to a letdown. Is there a shot clock? The Lion plays somewhat slow, and that could be a factor if he's on a clock.

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That's a solid match-up, but I'll go with Skyler just because of recent play in the Mosconi. Of course, that could backfire and lead to a letdown. Is there a shot clock? The Lion plays somewhat slow, and that could be a factor if he's on a clock.
This should be a great match.

I have never seen a shot clock used in a gambling match ever.

TxOnePocket

i'm ur huckleberry
Silver Member
I hate the magic rack/rack ur own, this would be the only reason I would favor Sky in this one.

It needs to be a Delta 13 rack with a neutral racker for both, no adjustments after the rack is pulled.

Stop stacking the deck for pro's...

jazznpool

Superior Cues--Unchalked!
Gold Member
Silver Member
Am I wrong to think Sky has more extensive Bar Table experience?

gxman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sky is a beast on the small table. 10b maybe not quite as dominating, so that evens it out some.

Not much in stats from At Large to help make a prediction.

It'll be close I think. Not crazy about 10b on the small table though.

AkGuy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
???

Should be a good bunch of pool playing, to bad it's a bar box. Sky is definitely a different and improved player over what he was 3 years ago and he should still be riding the crest of the wave after hi performance in the MC. Alex has been great for a long time.

I think Alex would do better at a come back if he falls behind. What has Alex not seen in the game of pool?

What do I know, I know how to pick a looser! I like them both and they are both a credit to their profession.

JazzyJeff87

AzB Plutonium Member
Silver Member
Ohhh yeah. I’m gonna be there this time damnit lol. Last time there was some family issues and all that popped up and left me unable to attend.

Who else will be there from the DMV?

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
Ohhh yeah. I’m gonna be there this time damnit lol. Last time there was some family issues and all that popped up and left me unable to attend.

Who else will be there from the DMV?

We'll see:cool:

I might show up again, think my buddy is commentating this one too.

RonRosas

Banned
My Money was on Alex, but I just heard Sky's also using the new Bulletproof Break Tip

Alex will be playing Sky Woodward using a Bulletproof Break Tip and my money was on Alex, but now Sky is using BulletProof Break Tips too! These things are insane!!!!!!!!!! I just performed 20 long-ass jumps without even chalking!
WAY-Better than Toam, Icebreaker, or any of these Phenolic Tips and more control than a hard leather Samsara!

Bulletproofbreaktips.com

https://youtu.be/9ymPT7K8efU

https://www.ebay.com/itm/264428053281

Attachments

• bbpp.jpg
    bbpp.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 547
  • runouts.jpg
    runouts.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 546

JazzyJeff87

AzB Plutonium Member
Silver Member
We'll see:cool:

I might show up again, think my buddy is commentating this one too.

Lol yes we shall see. I’m making plans now though so it’s all good.

If you do come down just let me know. I’ve been getting back into 9 ball lately, love 1p and 8 ball so we could mix it up if there are open tables.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Lol yes we shall see. I’m making plans now though so it’s all good.

If you do come down just let me know. I’ve been getting back into 9 ball lately, love 1p and 8 ball so we could mix it up if there are open tables.

Blah blah blah.

What about long ass jumps? Any tips? :rolleyes:

Ass jumps. Long ones.

JazzyJeff87

AzB Plutonium Member
Silver Member
Blah blah blah.

What about long ass jumps? Any tips? :rolleyes:

Ass jumps. Long ones.

Use a full length break cue with a hard tip? And use safe practices of course if venturing into the unknown. I don’t get it but that’s my advice :thumbup: