Could Shane White Wash the USBTC?????

Jaden

"no buds chill"
Silver Member
Is it possible that Shane could white wash the USBTC????

He's already won the tenball undefeated...

He's in the hot seat of the nineball undefeated...

He's in the finals of the one pocket, with one loss...

And barbox eightball is Shane's strongest game...

So the question is, will Shane whitewash the bar table championships or rather the Reno event, since the one hole isn't on bar boxes????

Jaden

Poolshootindon

Registered Pool Offender
Silver Member

Jaden.

If he does there will be an asterisk by his name.

Some AZ'ers believe he is mortal like the rest of us and the only reason he dominates American pool is his huge break.

I beg to differ. He is flat out the best all around player we here in the States have to offer.

Don :smile:

RoadHustler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You reap what you sow... Its neat to see someone who works hard, has a great attitude and behaves like an adult most of the time get his just desserts. . . get em svb!

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Kris_b1104

House Pro in my own home.
Silver Member
Jaden.

Some AZ'ers believe he is mortal like the rest of us and the only reason he dominates American pool is his huge break.

I beg to differ. He is flat out the best all around player we here in the States have to offer.

I wonder what they'll have to say about him now, since this entire event was alternate break, how can you possibly say he's only great because of his break?

Breaking good doesn't get you to both 10 Ball and 9 Ball event undefeated... Especially since the format is alternate break. Who else can do what he's doing right now, at this point in time?

Lucky_Lew66

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Shane snubbed me at the Derby when i asked him about the Big foot challenge,he looked at me like,who are you to be talking to me,so i am not real impressed with his attitude. Too many pros think they are too good to talk to you. Thats why i like the old timers,Archer and Earl and Jenette Lee will talk to you. I said something to Efren years ago about the match he just played and got the same response,and they wonder why pool is drowning. One of my favorite is Alex Pagulyon,he is a champion and has a good attitude and will talk to you,or joke around with you. Dennis Orcullo walked by me and i said to him,i will give you the 7 and the last 3, instead of saying something halfway clever like "oh your too tough" or something, he just looked at me,and didnt say anything. These guys arent real people they have no personality,they are all business, how boring. I instantly lose respect for people like that,are they robots or people,its isnt a language barrier either,some friend of Orcullos ask him a question and he chuckled and spoke english just fine. I would rather talk to Earl or Mike Schmit,Scott Frost,or some player with a personality.

JumpinJoe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Jaden.

How bout in the world. :)
There's no better all around player. The closest is Alex, whom I always held slightly above SVB, but he's in and out so much it's hard to say he's better when SVB plays all year round.

Cornerman

Cue Author...Sometimes
Gold Member
Silver Member
Is it possible that Shane could white wash the USBTC????

He's already won the tenball undefeated...

He's in the hot seat of the nineball undefeated...

He's in the finals of the one pocket, with one loss...

And barbox eightball is Shane's strongest game...

So the question is, will Shane whitewash the bar table championships or rather the Reno event, since the one hole isn't on bar boxes????

Jaden
I don't know, but a Shane / Dennis one hole final is a dream come true.

Cornerman

Cue Author...Sometimes
Gold Member
Silver Member
Shane snubbed me at the Derby when i asked him about the Big foot challenge,he looked at me like,who are you to be talking to me,so i am not real impressed with his attitude. Too many pros think they are too good to talk to you. Thats why i like the old timers,Archer and Earl and Jenette Lee will talk to you. I said something to Efren years ago about the match he just played and got the same response,and they wonder why pool is drowning. One of my favorite is Alex Pagulyon,he is a champion and has a good attitude and will talk to you,or joke around with you. Dennis Orcullo walked by me and i said to him,i will give you the 7 and the last 3, instead of saying something halfway clever like "oh your too tough" or something, he just looked at me,and didnt say anything. These guys arent real people they have no personality,they are all business, how boring. I instantly lose respect for people like that,are they robots or people,its isnt a language barrier either,some friend of Orcullos ask him a question and he chuckled and spoke english just fine. I would rather talk to Earl or Mike Schmit,Scott Frost,or some player with a personality.
Your experience isn't normal. Both of these guys are very approachable.

Freddie <~~~ liked Alex Pygmalion, too

JCIN

TheActionReport.com
Gold Member

Not sure if you know or not but Shane doesnt hear very well. The first hundred or so times I said something to him and he just looked at me funny and turned around I was pissed. Then I realized he just didnt hear what the hell I was saying.

Or maybe he just didnt like your face.

Jaden

"no buds chill"
Silver Member
I almost said pretty much the same thing...

Not sure if you know or not but Shane doesnt hear very well. The first hundred or so times I said something to him and he just looked at me funny and turned around I was pissed. Then I realized he just didnt hear what the hell I was saying.

Or maybe he just didnt like your face.

Yeah when I saw his post I almost said, are you SURE that he could hear you?

If he wasn't looking directly at you, he may not have known you were even talking to him.

Jaden

Masayoshi

Fusenshou no Masa
Silver Member

Mike Schmit? Never hear of him.

It may not seem odd to you, but having some dude randomly come up and talk to you like he knows you even though you have never seen him before is creepy as hell.

Instead of being some creeper joking around with people like you know them and expecting them to reciprocate the feeling, maybe you should develop some social skills.

->I have had this happen to me several times years ago when I was semi-famous (emphasize 'semi') in a particular video game sub-culture.

Last edited:

scott1313

Registered
Shane seems to play his top speed more consistently than the other top players. I've seen him frustrated occasionally but it doesn't seem to bother him for long. As of now he's the favorite to win everything.