Joey Bautista(Joey In Cali)

whiteoak

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If you've not had a a chance to play with a cue by AZ's very own Joey Bautista,you are really missing something.I have ,over the years , owned many custom cues and Joey's cue is the best playing cue I have ever played with. On top of playability Joey has incredible woods and has incredibly good taste in pairing them. He also is a man of his word and delivers absolutely in every facet of of his craft. Thanks,Mike S.

GaryB

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Meticulous in everything he does. All wood is aged naturally and will be discarded at any stage of the build if it turns. It must remain pristine. I have known him since he was apprenticing with Kerry and his knowledge is off the charts but he is open to what ever a fellow cue maker may have to say. I have hit with many, many of his cues and they all have that special "feel." He is the epitome of the Old World Craftsman. I only have two. A Bubinga and a Brazilian Rosewood. However, every time I go by to visit I fall in love with something in his shop. If I were younger I would have a constant order in for a cue. He knows that if a customer dies or falls on hard times I will buy their cue sight unseen.

Knowledge and integrity go a long way in my book.