ZAN Pool Cue Tips Inquiry! Taking the "Cloak of Mystery" off of the ZAN cue tips!

MotorCityCue

Motor City cue
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ZAN Pool Cue Tips Inquiry! Taking the "Cloak of Mystery" off of the ZAN cue tips!

I'm looking to get some accurate info from some of my fellow AZers. Can anyone that is really familiar with the Zan Brand cue tips tell me what the differences are between the different types I see out there. Some have a gold logo, some have silver logos with 2 stripes on the perimeter and then I see some "Premier" models that have a silver checkerboard design on the perimeter.

I also see that one of our fellow gold member AZer's with a high rating is selling the newer Premier models at a good price. They come from Taiwan. Has anyone bought these from him? And if so, can you tell me your experience with the Premium Soft and Hybrid Max models. I'm thinking of getting a few for some new cues my friend is building but I have never shot with them. I usually shoot with Kamui black soft and medium. Thanks in advance!

BigBoof

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
And I saw a tease of a new premium zan called “BOOST” coming soon. Any info would be appreciated.

There was a thread by ChrisInNC (sp?) who tried the three premium tips. I don’t recall him updating his thoughts but initially, he didn’t see much difference among them.

I’ve only tried the Hybrid Max, but a bad install meant it didn’t get a great test. I did like it but my shaft got a rattle so it was cut prematurely to figure out the problem. I’ll definitely try it again someday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tony_in_MD

You want some of this?
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I have used the Premier Zan Grip Hard Hard and the Zan Hybrid Max. Of the two I prefer the Grip hard. The Hybrid tip was a bit to soft for my tastes.

I have never tried the 'Non-Premier" versions of the tips so I really cannot comment on them.

winners07

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Tips

Stay with the Kamui's Best tip on the market today, Yes i use to love the Morri but they are not the same, Ive tried hundreds of tips some ok some not and there are a few out there that play good but nothing as good as the Kamui that i know of, but just my opinion, thanks

quiet eyes

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am also interested in ZAN premium reviews. Also information on the coming ZAN Boost tip is highly appreciated.