what does your AZB username mean...?

TheSneak

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
When I first started shooting a few years ago, nearly everyone beat me. I wasn't very good. I somehow got super lucky and won a tournament one time and decided to go buy my own cue and get better. I played every day all day for a while, mostly by myself, and seemingly overnight I became the favorite to win my local tournament. Everyone started calling me "sneaky bastard" because I came out of nowhere. I modified the name slightly to make it PC and there you go.

Also, Homestar Runner.

Last edited:

ibuycues

I Love Box Cues
Silver Member
Ibuycues-------- I am a cue collector, have been for about 50 years...

.......................Simple...........

Will Prout

ibuycues

I Love Box Cues
Silver Member
Laziness on my part. My initials plus a car I sold back in 2007. Well not sold as much as I passed it's care on to a younger friend in exotic Istanbul. So, I just use the same posting name on all the boards I visit.

Pic of the car...a 1972 Porsche 911S.

Nice car, by the way... :thumbup:

Will Prout

ribdoner

SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
Silver Member
namesake donated a rib from which GOD created women

ADAM should have negotiated harder to not let her, and those of her ilk, control 99 % of the $$$ and 100 % of the puss!

KoolKat9Lives

Taught 'em all I know
Silver Member
I like cats. Mom always had one siamese. I've continued the tradition. First pic is George, who's 16 pound fat loveable ass I took when my parents passed. I chose my AZ username 2 days after losing him.

Geroge Day, compress doc.jpg

A week later, I got Jett, a female, and named her in relation to the name Georgetta.

Jetta compress look.jpg

Quesports

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Mine is self explanatory but I thought it covered all the games of pool. It's actually my second username the first was Quedup which had something to do with drinking one night and finally deciding to join this sick society of pool players once and for all!

RobertaAgnor

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Bavafongoul.....it's an Italian slang term........it's not very nice but that coincides with my behavior from time to time.
When you say "Bavafongoul" to another person, it means...."_uck You" or literally translated it means "Go _uck Yourself."

Always been one of my favorite Italian slang to use :thumbup: