What is the best cue case under $150?

Lou Bones

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Any thoughts on the best cue case in the $100 to $150 price range?

I just upgraded my cue, after getting some truly helpful feedback from people on this site. Next upgrade is my case.

Maniac

2manyQ's
Silver Member
Any thoughts on the best cue case in the $100 to $150 price range?

I just upgraded my cue, after getting some truly helpful feedback from people on this site. Next upgrade is my case.

Sterling Wave case. You're not getting leather obviously, but the interior is worth the $$$.

Maniac

pooln8r

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
In that price range I like the sterling plain black cases and the ones with the backpack straps with the JB Cases padded interior.

Here's a 4 x 8 as an example that's being sold on AZB by a very reputable seller and he also sells the ones with the backpack style straps as well. Didn't know what size case you're looking for but the ones I mentioned are fairly compact and hold a lot for their size no matter which size you pick.

4 x 8 Sterling Case

Good Shooting to you,

Kevin

Saimaja

Registered
I would say Vincitore cases.

Good enough interior to protect your cues.

Of course depends of how you treat it.

I could go with soft case as well since i treat my stuff with respect. Never throw anything and never put anythin to some place where it could fall off etc.

Jarno

Maniac

2manyQ's
Silver Member
In that price range I like the sterling plain black cases and the ones with the backpack straps with the JB Cases padded interior.

Here's a 4 x 8 as an example that's being sold on AZB by a very reputable seller and he also sells the ones with the backpack style straps as well. Didn't know what size case you're looking for but the ones I mentioned are fairly compact and hold a lot for their size no matter which size you pick.

4 x 8 Sterling Case

Good Shooting to you,

Kevin

Actually, imo, this case linked in this post may be better suited to you if you want ample pocket space. One of the "knocks" of the Wave case is the rather "shallow-ish" main pocket.

Maniac

Lou Bones

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Actually, imo, this case linked in this post may be better suited to you if you want ample pocket space. One of the "knocks" of the Wave case is the rather "shallow-ish" main pocket.

Maniac

Thanks. I looked at it and the Sterling wave cases and the inside looks to be pretty much identical. Pocket size isn't an issue now, since I don't carry a lot with me, but it's good to know that the JB cases have bigger pockets.

I'm just going to need to carry two to three cues, so a 2X4 up to a 3X4 or 3X5 would be my preference. It's going to be a couple of weeks before I purchase a new one... because I literally just bought a new cue. I couldn't afford to do both (a good cue and a good case) at the same time.

Lou Bones

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

4 x 8 Sterling Case

Good Shooting to you,

Kevin

That case looks great, though it's too big for me right now. However, the fact that you said he is a "very reputable seller" is extremely important and helpful. Thank you.

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member

4 x 8 Sterling Case

Good Shooting to you,

Kevin

Ditto_by_Yami__Marik.jpg