Gc6

jtompilot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I went to a billiard store today to look at a GC6. I’ll admit it looked better than I thought it would. However the metal trim around the corner pockets was horrible. Where the metal trim comes close to the rail it was very sharp and potentially could cut my finger or hand much less scrape the heck out of a pool cue. Brunswick needs to steal a few design ideas from Diamond. For only $4000 more dollars, you can a GC6 instead of a Diamond.

alphadog

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I went to a billiard store today to look at a GC6. I’ll admit it looked better than I thought it would. However the metal trim around the corner pockets was horrible. Where the metal trim comes close to the rail it was very sharp and potentially could cut my finger or hand much less scrape the heck out of a pool cue. Brunswick needs to steal a few design ideas from Diamond. For only $4000 more dollars, you can a GC6 instead of a Diamond.

Did you get 2 ?

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have a buddy who was into pool a decade ago and then focused on work...he is sick rich now (might be in debt up to his ears, or about to have the eye of the Law on him, but I don't really know) and has a huge house and all the trimmings..

He calls me up and directs me to come over and help break in his new table. He bought a new gold crown.

I felt bad for him. Woulda sold him my gc4 for $3,500...saved him 2/3 of what he prob spent!

deanoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I had a GC 5 it played good,but the pockets were too tight for me

Now I have 5inch pockets and they are too tight for me too

I might be getting worse instead of better,age not table

Positively Ralf

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Brunswick is so far gone from the pool/billiards business that they do not care who buys their tables anymore.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Brunswick should just sell the Gold Crown name to Diamond. I'd love to see a "Diamond Crown" with nice metal trim and Diamond guts underneath. Would that not rock or what?? Plus it would be U.S.-built again, a win/win.