Diveney Cue Weight Bolt

34YearsOfPlayin

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Edit: My scale was off that time or something. The cue actually weighs 18 ounces. Thanks for the replies.

Last edited:

longhorns2

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have a diveney and when I wanted to add weight I actually just called Mr. Diveney up and asked him. At the time he didn't sell a weight bolt kit. I had to buy some screws called "blind set screws" I think. Basically a screw without a head and a hex wrench fits in it

34YearsOfPlayin

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have a diveney and when I wanted to add weight I actually just called Mr. Diveney up and asked him. At the time he didn't sell a weight bolt kit. I had to buy some screws called "blind set screws" I think. Basically a screw without a head and a hex wrench fits in it

The hole in the butt of the cue is smaller than my other cues. Not that I have a lot of experience with weight bolts though. Was your weight bolt hole small too? A little concerned because it is a used cue. I hope I am not getting ripped off or something.

Thanks for the advice I will email Pat Diveney and get some weight bolts.

Thunder Thighs

I'm your Huckleberry
Silver Member
You would need quite a large weight bolt to even get it to 18.5oz. Is there any reason to doubt that it’s a Diveney at all?