Ginky vs spain for $305

jimM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ginky played Spain on THE POOL SHOW at Master billiards last night. It is a King of the hill match. They played a race to eight nine ball game for $305. You can see the game free on www.go4pool.net. It is on the player on top of the site. Just click the icon. The King of The Hill match is played every Monday night at 10:00 at Master Billiards and can be seen on go4pool.net.

Thanks,
Jim

jimM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yes it does.

It's an advertiser's challenge match. The advertisers put in $185 to back Ginky who was last weeks winner. His opponent bids to get into the game. Spain had the highest bid at $120. That was all added to the pot and the winner takes all.

thanks

QueenB

Andonteven think about it
Silver Member
Ginky played Spain on THE POOL SHOW at Master billiards last night. It is a King of the hill match. They played a race to eight nine ball game for $305. You can see the game free on www.go4pool.net. It is on the player on top of the site. Just click the icon. The King of The Hill match is played every Monday night at 10:00 at Master Billiards and can be seen on go4pool.net.

Thanks,
Jim

Cool. Want to see that. Two great players!

jimM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It could be you

It is possible that it is your computer capabilities. I have played it many times to check the quality and it seems fine. If I find anything wrong, I will have it fixed quickly.

Thanks,
Jim

SloRoller

Stuck in SLO
Silver Member
Nice website. Good video. Thanks for the link.

I did notice just loading the webpage makes my cpu usage go way up, even without any video playing.

SR

ctyhntr

RIP Kelly
Silver Member
Mr. Murnak

Great camera setup and commentary. My compliments to Jessica for her camera work!

jimM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks about Jessica

I am sorry that we didn't give a better picture of Jessica during that show. We are working on that and next Monday we should have a much better setting for her.