Frost/SVB Tar Match Updates can be viewed here

"CaliRed".

High Def Videos!!!
Silver Member
Hi all,

I am going to be uploading updates to the TAR Shane Van Boening and Scott Frost match.

You can access them here www.oldpoolhall.com/tarupdates

I will be uploading updates every 5 games or so, whenever time permits.

I have a spreadsheet that will calculate some stats, that I will be keeping track of as the games progress. I am going to provide these to TAR and I am doing this with Justin's OK.

Please consider paying for the match. It's a race to 150 games between 2 monsters of 9 ball bar table pool. There is going to be at least 250 games played and at 25.00 for all 3 days of pool, that comes out to .10 a game to watch.

signup here

www.theactionreport.com

SloRoller

Stuck in SLO
Silver Member
Wow awesome. Should be some interesting stats coming out of this matchup.

Bought the PPV but cant get it to work. Upgrading PC software now to see if it helps.

SR

rossaroni

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Very nice of you, CaliRed. I was suppose to be there in person, but am stuck in the car right now going somewhere else. I am trying to get an update on my phone. From what I can see from your update link, the score is Scott 2, Shane 1. Is this right? Thanks!

themack

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
According to his score its 7-6 Scott not 2-1. You need to click Day1 in the bottom left corner as you have it on Day 3.

rossaroni

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
According to his score its 7-6 Scott not 2-1. You need to click Day1 in the bottom left corner as you have it on Day 3.

Thanks for the info. However, I can't click on any of the days on my phone. Somebody just started another score update thread, so I can sweat the score there. Thanks again!

"CaliRed".

High Def Videos!!!
Silver Member
I am having problems even keeping up with everything I"m keeping track of, so there is a lag of updates, they come when I get 30 seconds to upload.

I have up to Game 33 up.

breaknrun

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Very cool....

Thanks to CaliRed for the updates, and the game by game play on your site.

JCIN

TheActionReport.com
Gold Member
Just looked at your stuff. AWESOME man....thank you very much. It is so cool to be able to see the numbers.

SloRoller

Stuck in SLO
Silver Member
Day 1 is complete, updates are at www.oldpoolhall.com/tarupdates

Some stats are available there as well.

Great match tonight... Anyone who hasn't got the PPV, should get it for the next 2 nights.

Go to www.theactionreport.com

After 5 hours in my chair, I have to stretch:cool:

Rep to you.

After my feed froze I got back on to see the last 5 balls made.

Reading your chart helped tell me what happened.

Look forward to it tomorrow.

thx
SR

sk8ordie

HTTR!
Silver Member
Your site is great. Looks like a pain in the a$$ to keep up with.:D Thanks for all the hard work and awesome site. Ron :thumbup:

Roy Steffensen

locksmith
Silver Member
23 break & runs for Shane, and only 4 break & runs for Scott.

I fell asleep at 19-15 Shane, but Scott was down 19-14 and managed to turn it in to his lead 19-22 before Shane decided to have fun with him and torture him.

Very interesting to read the stats.

Well done. Thanks a lot. Rep your way tomorrow, too much sent today...

somms69

escape artist
Silver Member
Thanks for all the work "CaliRed", I missed tonights viewing due to prior obligations, however, because of your tracking and comments feel like I know what happened. Rep to you and looking forward to day 2 viewing.

poolsucker

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
score

what is end score??? thank you
Thanks for all the work "CaliRed", I missed tonights viewing due to prior obligations, however, because of your tracking and comments feel like I know what happened. Rep to you and looking forward to day 2 viewing.

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
Phenominal service. For those of us that can't get the stream this is really helpful.

Rep your way!