what dvd is good learning aiming from?

Jpool1985

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am asking what instructor that can explain an easy aiming system? I've tried Pro1/CTE and that was complicated and still can't get the hint of getting it down. I've tried TOI by CJ Wiley and it kind of odd aiming system so no to that.

Way I aim is I do the Hal Houle 3 angles spot on the object ball. It work great but I feel that the system is like 60% be on it and 40% feel like I am or might be guessing/not on it kind of thing. I want a dvd that can be understanding what to look at,what to do with your body, and where and how to place the cue down( I already know how to place cue stick down, I mean using the cue stick on sighting or place the cue stick as I may says)

I also got the Zen pool,Pro1/CTE and Mika Immonen dvd set. They all alright but not enough info. So please give me a name of a dvd or someone who i can order dvd from that have an awesome understanding how to aim and do other.

scottjen26

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Since you've checked out the others, you should also check out the SEE System, a lot of good information there on aiming as well as other topics and very well explained with tons of support videos.
Scott

ballston

Registered
For JPool. I use the SEE system. Seems really simple compared to the others (CTE, Pro One, etc) and works well for me. I can honestly say it's helped me.

CJ Wiley

ESPN WORLD OPEN CHAMPION
Gold Member
Silver Member
my Ultimate Aiming System is located in the 'Ultimate Pool Secrets'

I am asking what instructor that can explain an easy aiming system? I've tried Pro1/CTE and that was complicated and still can't get the hint of getting it down. I've tried TOI by CJ Wiley and it kind of odd aiming system so no to that.

Way I aim is I do the Hal Houle 3 angles spot on the object ball. It work great but I feel that the system is like 60% be on it and 40% feel like I am or might be guessing/not on it kind of thing. I want a dvd that can be understanding what to look at,what to do with your body, and where and how to place the cue down( I already know how to place cue stick down, I mean using the cue stick on sighting or place the cue stick as I may says)

I also got the Zen pool,Pro1/CTE and Mika Immonen dvd set. They all alright but not enough info. So please give me a name of a dvd or someone who i can order dvd from that have an awesome understanding how to aim and do other.

I'm sure the Touch of Inside system would be "odd" if you confuse it with an "aiming system".....TOI has little to do with "aiming," my Ultimate Aiming System is located in the 'Ultimate Pool Secrets' and it's dedicated to showing how I AIM above the shots and create the angles aiming at either the Center/Center or Center/Edge....it can be used with TOI and the 3 Part Pocket System.

I have a special that you can see the AIMING VIDEO at www.cjwiley.com for a very reasonable price this weekend.

Play Well....or should I say "Aim Well" ;) 'The Game is the Teacher'